IGNORED

What is the most metal Autechre album?

nobody

Which album of Autechre makes you want to immediately start headbanging? Which album orders you to throw up the horns and start shredding on air guitar? Which album makes you want to start moshing immediately, smashing a fellow's nose and ripping out his eyebrow piercing?

track/eutow

it could do with some added distortion but I reckon I could (almost) mosh to it, and could most defiantly splat a metalheads face to it

savage!!!

not sure about an album lol

Gantz Graf is probably the only song by them that makes me want to headbang. i'm pretty sad they never did any other tracks that had that same destructive aspect.

Guest bitroast

Gantz Graf is probably the only song by them that makes me want to headbang. i'm pretty sad they never did any other tracks that had that same destructive aspect.

lol

spl9 is pretty banging.

not sure if it any one album is metal but there are definitely moments under the layers in tracks here and there. twinkles of metal.

Gantz Graf, definitely... I even have a story about that song making a friend's ex-girlfreind cry...

I remember vividly, it was hilarious. She was one of those SUPER-sheltered/pampered "my daddy's a doctor" rich bitch types and we were pretty fucking stoned and we just cranked it the fuck up to max level in my friend's car. We were up front and she she was in the back yelling at us to turn it off "You guys stop, I don't like this. What is this? This isn't music. You guys this song is making me feel weird, turn it off."We just ignored her and let it play through. By the end she was in tears, I didn't care cause I always thought she was kind of a cunt, and we were spazzing out in the front laughing our asses off.

lol

you obviously disagree why not elaborate

Gantz Graf, definitely... I even have a story about that song making a friend's ex-girlfreind cry...

I remember vividly, it was hilarious. She was one of those SUPER-sheltered/pampered "my daddy's a doctor" rich bitch types and we were pretty fucking stoned and we just cranked it the fuck up to max level in my friend's car. We were up front and she she was in the back yelling at us to turn it off "You guys stop, I don't like this. What is this? This isn't music. You guys this song is making me feel weird, turn it off."We just ignored her and let it play through. By the end she was in tears, I didn't care cause I always thought she was kind of a cunt, and we were spazzing out in the front laughing our asses off.

lol

Was a blackmetal Bullwallet album cover ever put together??

yes

tumblr_mb287hRvgD1rhj4ggo1_1280.jpg

by Worlds Most Johnson

Ah old school! I'd air brush this onto a ladies back.

Agreed on Untilted. It's the most adrenaline-fueled Ae album I can think of.

I've always found Laughing Quarter pretty fucking metal. Particularly at 1:21 when the crickety quarter notes come in--it's basically the perfect tempo to start doing the rotational headbang that makes your hair whip.

I would say Laughing Quarter also for the most metal track. One of my all-time Ae favs, in fact.

lovely good night story

Archived