IGNORED

Helena Hauff meets Andreas Gehm - 303 ACID

SOM031 - Helena Hauff meets Andreas Gehm

artworks-000087401424-jed4pc-t500x500.jp

Golden Pudel resident Helena Hauff teams up with the mighty Andreas Gehm for a split ACID record par excellance.

303303303303303303303303303 all the way!!! you know the game!!! comes on yellow marbled green vinyl.

September 2014

• 5 weeks later...

Nice! Helena Hauff's album on Bunker is probably the dirtiest nastiest album released in years, so I'll definitely have to check this out. Previews sounds mental anyway

you mean return to disorder or what?

Nice! Helena Hauff's album on Bunker is probably the dirtiest nastiest album released in years, so I'll definitely have to check this out. Previews sounds mental anyway

Yup, her only release on there too. Panzerkreuz / Motorwolf / Bunker, it's all the same :)

Yup, her only release on there too. Panzerkreuz / Motorwolf / Bunker, it's all the same :)

Ah I see... yeah I love that one. This one seems a bit generic though...

• 4 months later...

Archived