IGNORED

First time poster

Guest johnegg12

Guest johnegg12

Hi guys. First time on these forums, havent really made any music in the past 5 years but trying to get back in to it recently. Having listened to some of you guys music Im feeling inspired again!

Anyways here is my old stuff to get started (go easy! :biggrin: )

[sc5]73351967[/sc5]

[sc5]5149050[/sc5]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo. Welcome to the forums m8.

First track i dig with the happy vibes and shit. Second track is a bit draggy with the avg perc sounds but the breakdown is mint @ like 2:45 or whatever like that guy commented. Really good from that point on.

Good to hear ur gettin back in to it 8-) look forward to hearing more

Cool vibe, good patterns and riffs. I'd probably enjoy it a lot more if there was more variation throughout the arrangements, some contrasting parts, a breakdown, etc.

Guest johnegg12

Thanks guys for the great feedback. Funny you say that Cryptowen, The first one I actually did in 1999 on a playstation, just found an old tape recording I did of it. I quote like the shitty quality of it. I agree the second one sounds a bit repetitive at the start. Im pretty lazy though! :biggrin:

Thanks again, looking froward to getting back in to making (hopefully better) stuff.

Nudder one from a few years back.

[sc5]5149198[/sc5]

Ah, you must be the funny guy around here?

We Are The Funny Music Makers

nice tracks btw! very intrigued by the first one and the fact it was created with the help of a playstation.

Guest GateFour

I'm new here as well. Good tracks, I think you got a nice sound and I don't mind the "shitty" quality, not a fan of overly clean stuff anyway. Love to hear your new stuff when you're ready.

Nice vibes, really dated sounding but your head was in the right place, or is that your heart, nwae. You still make tracks or you posting the old stuff as a way to get motivated from nice comments. [-;

i'll be considered the 'funny' guy around here tanks berry much.

This stuff is pretty awesome. It has vibes similar to older Richard stuff like Caustic Window or Polygon Window. Love those oldschool sounds and the way you use them. Keep it up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived