IGNORED

dream theater dude idms out

saltykraut

pretty good actually

guy is a cheesy fucker but i think i'd like to be like that and just make a living playing corny lines and selling synths, he seems like a decent guy too

i'm going to sell my synths i'm just not a fucking musician i'm an idiot man

guy at 6:02 is the absolute lols, by the way

Guest bitroast

Really don't understand why people like those corney keyboard tones

its not a keyboard

it is definitely a keyboard.

he forgets the cool melodies that makes autechre so different from 90% of similar music

I think you forget that it's not melodies. Actually there isn't a simple answer to what differentiates Ae. I guess it's some kind of gestalt which can't be deconstructed into a sum of parts.

Sean and Rob, I know you lurk/post here...time to let us morons knows what you think. I liked it. Not quite, but good enough,

Well it's okay, Rob says it kinda sounds like a bunch of Richard Devine samples, y'know?

Greetings,

Sean

he forgets the cool melodies that makes autechre so different from 90% of similar music

I think you forget that it's not melodies. Actually there isn't a simple answer to what differentiates Ae. I guess it's some kind of gestalt which can't be deconstructed into a sum of parts.

ae is fairly wacky in a dream theater sense at times ESPECIALLY on exai... some badass songs with questionable synths haha

ae is fairly wacky in a dream theater sense at times ESPECIALLY on exai... some badass songs with questionable synths haha

For sure, even though i haven't heard Dream Theater. At the same time there are some pure ear candy the collective Richard Devine can't get to which makes me feel shameful for listening, like watching taboo sex and enjoying it deeply.

Archived