IGNORED

Untilted Vinyl 180g?

AnwarAutokino

Untilted is not 180g.

180g pressings of Autechre albums are as follows:

Draft 7.30

Oversteps

Exai

Oh, my bad. I thought it was, must've been thinking of Draft. God damn it, osc.

It's ok, as seen below, I cocked up too :p

Untilted is not 180g.

180g pressings of Autechre albums are as follows:

Draft 7.30

Oversteps

Exai

According to Discogs, Confield is also 180g

http://www.discogs.com/Autechre-Confield/release/8434

thanks for the reply

Indeed, Confield is indeed 180g and I totally forgot. that's what I get for WATMMing at work!

Is Untilted worth having on vinyl? It's been on my wishlist forever, but I've read a few bad reviews about the pressing quality...

I don't think there's anything wrong with the pressing that I have. I'd say it's worth having on vinyls

Is Untilted worth having on vinyl? It's been on my wishlist forever, but I've read a few bad reviews about the pressing quality...

I don't think there's anything wrong with the pressing that I have. I'd say it's worth having on vinyls

Nothing wrong with mine either, sounds as good as you'd expect.

sounds great on vinyl. don't be such a cunt about it.

sounds great on vinyl. don't be such a cunt about it.

Flol, that's cool, I had read somewhere about it being *exactly* the same as the CD master, but clearly that doesn't seem to be true. I'll continue my quest, thanks guyz.

Archived