IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

I must say I'm mostly exited about the possible new RedLetterMedia reviews. Are they going to be just as good as the ones which destroyed the three prequels?

Most certainly. Going from his indiana jones and baby's day out reviews, he's not a one-trilogy pony.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say I'm mostly exited about the possible new RedLetterMedia reviews. Are they going to be just as good as the ones which destroyed the three prequels?

Most certainly. Going from his indiana jones and baby's day out reviews, he's not a one-trilogy pony.

Also, his "Avatar" review hit the nail on the head.

The redletter review of episode 7 will disappoint you like eps 1-3 of star wars did. The guy that runs that will have become like 90's lucas by the time he reviews episode 7, full of bloat and up his own scroat. Oh the irony. Someone will have to then review his review, for the meta meta of this red letter thinganater.

the more I hear about this the less faith I have. some examples: Qui gon flashbacks & Emperor Palpatine being brought back from the dead.

This film is still in "crazy rumour" territory, so take most of what you read with a grain of salt...

That being said, the latest stuff about how powerful Luke has become (and his supposed disappearance in the film) sounds interesting, if true. I really think Disney/Abrams will do their damndest not to fuck this up, because money.

I talked to a guy working on the production team at a bar a couple of weeks ago, and he told me he's actually playing the adult Wicket, now a Jedi elder.

I once had sex with a girl who had come to a fancy dress party as an Ewok. She didn't return my texts, which was disconcerting as I never got to find out what she looked like de-ewoked.

Guest bitroast

via Bad Robot's channel:

lol at the way the music goes from IV star wars classic music to hans zimmer-esque modern Hollywood der der der der der der action music.

Archived