IGNORED

EPL (?) 14-15

tec

The thing is, Mourinho doesn't have any choice. He has to pack the midfield, cause while Terry and Cahill are a very good central pairing, they're slow as fuck. If Mourinho plays attacking, pressing football, they risk getting exposed. It's a shame really, cause that combination of Fabregas, Oscar, and Hazard with Diego Costa should be a fucking magical attacking force. Anyone who says they wouldn't take Fabregas and Hazard is lying.

You lot probably have the most creative midfield in total (in the EPL), but tell me you wouldn't trade any one of your midfielders for either of those two (ignoring all the melodrama that cesc returning would cause).

He's ex-Ajax, which schpeaks volumes, the bloke is an encyclopedia of football......regardless of his personality. His "pheeloschofee" bollix is inane, but you cant fault the guy for this season. Utd are still in transition, he's stopped the rot, momentarily.

The facts are Chelski spent most wisely last summer - Costa, Fabregas, Matic & probably to L'pool's "wtf" even Remy has chipped in too. Even city couldnt top that.

The biggest wallet = the best buys = the best teams these days

He's ex-Ajax, which schpeaks volumes, the bloke is an encyclopedia of football......regardless of his personality. His "pheeloschofee" bollix is inane, but you cant fault the guy for this season. Utd are still in transition, he's stopped the rot, momentarily.

The facts are Chelski spent most wisely last summer - Costa, Fabregas, Matic & probably to L'pool's "wtf" even Remy has chipped in too. Even city couldnt top that.

There have been plenty of big money transfers that didn't work out. Look how much we spent on Di Maria and Falcao and how well they've worked out. I'd trade Falcao back to Monaco for Berbatov in a fucking heartbeat. I'd actually pay someone to take Di Maria off the squad. Chelsea fans will remember with delight and glee the money spent on Torres. While Balotelli *only* cost 16 million quid, I'm betting Rodgers wishes he'd spent that 16 million on two reliable squad players.

Southampton and Spurs both have a good shot at finishing above 'pool this season, and they hardly spent in the summer.

So yeah sure, money comes in to it, but you gotta spend wisely and manage properly. Mourinho might be a cunt, but he's a damned good manager.

On a side note - how the fuck Moyes managed to convince Mata to come play for us, I have no idea, but thank fuck he did!

There have been plenty of big money transfers that didn't work out. Look how much we spent on Di Maria and Falcao and how well they've worked out. I'd trade Falcao back to Monaco for Berbatov in a fucking heartbeat. I'd actually pay someone to take Di Maria off the squad. Chelsea fans will remember with delight and glee the money spent on Torres. While Balotelli *only* cost 16 million quid, I'm betting Rodgers wishes he'd spent that 16 million on two reliable squad players.

Southampton and Spurs both have a good shot at finishing above 'pool this season, and they hardly spent in the summer.

So yeah sure, money comes in to it, but you gotta spend wisely and manage properly. Mourinho might be a cunt, but he's a damned good manager.

On a side note - how the fuck Moyes managed to convince Mata to come play for us, I have no idea, but thank fuck he did!

Berba? Laziest cunt ever....expected to loaf around, offer a few glamour touches, a flick here or a back heel there, did it @ Spurs and Utd.....imho 1 of the worst buys by Utd in recent memory

Completely agree with u about Di Maria & Falcao, although i fink they'll stick w/the former & release the latter

Koeman @ Saints - Ajax knowledge comin on strong again. If i was a betting man, which i am, he's almost certain to leave for either L'pool or the Gooners & take a few more of that crop of south coast players with him.....

Balotelli (sp?)? - showed Lpool's desperation post-Suarez and when Stevie G leaves, Brendan could be in serious trouble (see above). Balo was a liability @ Mancs Citeh, suprised Lpool went anywhere near him & Lambert has hardly played at all (for an England int), but he must've known what to expect when he signed

Moyes - it was never gonna work. He over-achieved at Everton (if u consider how mediocre they've been since the mid 80's) & every journalist bar-none has excavated that nightmare. Kind've felt a bit sorry for the cunt, but he's mortgage free & well compensated,,,,,,

and yes, completely agree about The Translator-tor-tor-tor

he's disagreeably 1-eyed, but his record speaks for itself. At Chelski this season his midfield have been as good as anything in previous countries/generations. Has balance, real bite n zest & overall they've melded superbly. Add Diego C and its goodnight sweet-heart....all they need now is to strenghthen @ the back and the rest of the top-5/6 will be playing catch up again next year

ps: good luck Bournemouth, seriously deserved considering the glut of teams who are consistently competitive in that division

ppss: Tan OUT

Berba? Laziest cunt ever....expected to loaf around, offer a few glamour touches, a flick here or a back heel there, did it @ Spurs and Utd.....imho 1 of the worst buys by Utd in recent memory

Completely agree with u about Di Maria & Falcao, although i fink they'll stick w/the former & release the latter

Koeman @ Saints - Ajax knowledge comin on strong again. If i was a betting man, which i am, he's almost certain to leave for either L'pool or the Gooners & take a few more of that crop of south coast players with him.....

Balotelli (sp?)? - showed Lpool's desperation post-Suarez and when Stevie G leaves, Brendan could be in serious trouble (see above). Balo was a liability @ Mancs Citeh, suprised Lpool went anywhere near him & Lambert has hardly played at all (for an England int), but he must've known what to expect when he signed

Moyes - it was never gonna work. He over-achieved at Everton (if u consider how mediocre they've been since the mid 80's) & every journalist bar-none has excavated that nightmare. Kind've felt a bit sorry for the cunt, but he's mortgage free & well compensated,,,,,,

Berba scored goals with class. I'd take him over a Tevez any day. Sure his goals-to-match ration was a bit skewed cause of putting in 5 against blackburn, or a hat-trick against wigan and birmingham, but he also score a hat-trick against the scouse. Having said that he was top scorer in the season we won out 19th Premier League championship. He ended his united career with the same goals-to-matches ratio as George Best.

He also had what a lot of players lack in the modern game - footballing intelligence. Compared to a lot of our purchases, he wasn't bad at all.

We probably will stick with Di Maria - just cause of the amount of money. Fuck me.

Moyes was the sacrificial lamb in between Fergie and whoever followed. I'm almost certain it was planned that way. How many top managers would really want to follow directly after Fergie? I can think of three who might have been up for it: Mourinho, Guardiola, and LVG. Maybe Bielsa, but he's happy as fuck at Marseille, and was even happier at Bilbao before that.

Berba had brains, no doubt (dint he play for Leverkusen when ZZ scored that volley of all volleys?), but he boiled my piss with his attitude on the pitch. A bit "hey, i'm the show pony here, you lot get stuck in in the trenches and set me oop"...... surprised he stayed at Utd for as long as he did, given their spending power & how they got rid of Tevez fairly pronto. It was funny watching Fulham struggle with him on board, doing fuck all again & zero pressing.

He would never have got away with it with someone like Roy Keane around, jus sayins = languid < Lazy

This summer is gonna prove proper Steve Davis interesting. Got a couple of Gooner mates who cant wait to see the back of Wenger, cos Sanchez has pretty much carried that team this season. What a player though, cos he looked cream crackered post-christmas and has come back even stronger! Spurs? God, will they ever get it right? Think they peaked under Droopy and even that Bale money seems to have only got them so far. Pellegrini (sp?) is a gonner. So a lot'll ride on who comes in there, cos Aguero (sp?), Y-Toure, Silva and drae i say it Joe Hart are all world class. Papers say Kloppe (sp?) this summer or Guardiola next...

In summary, TAN OUT

edited for retardation

Berba had brains, no doubt (dint he play for Leverkusen when ZZ scored that volley of all volleys?), but he boiled my piss with his attitude on the pitch. A bit "hey, i'm the show pony here, you lot get stuck in in the trenches and set me oop"...... surprised he stayed at Utd for as long as he did, given their spending power & how they got rid of Tevez fairly pronto. It was funny watching Fulham struggle with him on board, doing fuck all again & zero pressing.

He would never have got away with it with someone like Roy Keane around, jus sayins = languid

This summer is gonna prove proper Steve Davis interesting. Got a couple of Gooner mates who cant wait to see the back of Wenger, cos Sanchez has pretty much carried that team this season. What a player though, cos he looked cream crackered post-christmas and has come back even stronger! Spurs? God, will they ever get it right? Think they peaked under Droopy and even that Bale money seems to have only got them so far. Pellegrini (sp?) is a gonner. So a lot'll ride on who comes in there, cos Aguero (sp?), Y-Toure, Silva and drae i say it Joe Hart are all world class. Papers say Kloppe (sp?) this summer or Guardiola next...

In summary, TAN OUT

edited for retardation

Berba pressed intelligently, and it was a very different style of play then anyways - he was a bigger hindrance to our fast, flowing attack. Still, I'd have him over Tevez anyday.

Joe Hart world class? Ease up on those painkillers. They're addling your mind. Kloppe ain't going nowhere, but I'd lay good odds on Pep making the move.

Can't say Wenger has done any better or worse than ever this season.

Maybe Bielsa, but he's happy as fuck at Marseille, and was even happier at Bilbao before that.

If it's not sarcasm. it's actually far from true. Bielsa almost always finds ways to be unhappy. His second year at Bilbao was messed up as soon as second off-season coz of construction works at Athletic facilities. At Marseille he became instantly unhappy at the decision to buy Doria without consulting him, so he benched one of the most promising and expensive young defenders in the game until Marseille had lo loan him back to Brazil. There are highs and lows, but currently there's a big chance Bielsa won't return for a second year. All that is part of the answer why Bielsa still haven't been coaching high flying clubs. He's also too radical in football terms.

Archived