IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest bitroast

why can't i have this stupid youtube-videos in my posts??

gotta use the full link, not the short youtu.be version

I get the same thing (even with short youtu.be version) but it only happens on work computers. .... : |

Which one is ATM track please ?

edit: thanks ! Oh I know that one. Damn, what an album it's going to be. Pure bliss, no virtuoso wankery, fuck yay.

Edited by lin

So the whole LP or at least some preview tracks must be already uploaded to youtube.

I lost all my hype somewhere...

I'm losing it 'ere

I hope at least a couple of tracks are some new stuff.

I'm kinda less hyped about Syro now. I love metz/singapore/manchester, but I've heard them a thousand times already. I have a fear those will be the best tracks on the new album & the rest of the tracks won't live up to the hype-machine, 13 year drought expectations. Really, expecting a perfect album from front to back from Rich is completely unrealistic imo. This could be the worst comment in the thread so far, but it's how I'm feeling. I hope I'm proven wrong.

I'm kinda less hyped about Syro now. I love metz/singapore/manchester, but I've heard them a thousand times already. I have a fear those will be the best tracks on the new album & the rest of the tracks won't live up to the hype-machine, 13 year drought expectations. Really, expecting a perfect album from front to back from Rich is completely unrealistic imo. This could be the worst comment in the thread so far, but it's how I'm feeling. I hope I'm proven wrong.

I agree that you shouldn't expect a perfect album from front to back. That seems to be the problem a lot of people had with the BOC release last year. It wasn't really a 13 year drought, though: more like 7.

I somehow can't imagine that Aphex will release some old worn out tracks for a new album. I mean, he has declined several times to actually release or re-release his old stuff simply because he might be bored too easily by it.

heh. And has turned around and said he doesn't want to release his new stuff because people would just steal the idea! :happy:

I've said for a long time that as long as Metz/Manchester tracks get released, I'm super happy. Anything else beyond that is a bonus to me.

its only august 25 :(

should hopefully be hearing one of the tracks on radio soon (surely!?)