IGNORED

Freaking syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion

Guest acoroleu

Guest acoroleu
In my opinion, Aphex twin tries to educate his fans in terms of internet security. Look all the info extracted from your browser with just a landing page.

Someone post .onion can't be determined before generating them. That's why the landing page is a php that generate dynamic content based on .onion url. (So it seems yes, the album is called syro but could have been any other .onion valid address part name)

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/.onion
@ioerror-syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion serves a header of X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3 - adorable.

All onion address have a public key that can be retrieved. That key may be next clue.

http://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/244/is-it-possible-to-look-up-the-public-key-for-a-onion-address

rumor has it Rich is planting false clues on the deepweb to ensnare you in human body part smuggling, necro pron & snuff films from India. You can't un-see the chartreuse.

Ok so Syro was not randomly generated. That's a good point. And why a php then?

I'm thinking its the easiest way to create that dynamic content at the bottom (Visitor, OS, Referring Site, IP Geolocation etc.)

In my opinion, Aphex twin tries to educate his fans in terms of internet security

go to the .com page - all the information is displayed about you but the album info is censored.

go to tor page - all the information about you is protected but everything about the album is revealed.

did a bit of stoned philosophing last night and thought this was a nice touch

Guest acoroleu

Ok so Syro was not randomly generated. That's a good point. And why a php then?

I'm thinking its the easiest way to create that dynamic content at the bottom (Visitor, OS, Referring Site, IP Geolocation etc.)

true, silly question.

and the public tor key, do you think can have any interest to get it?

and the public tor key, do you think can have any interest to get it?

That I really don't know - only really a novice at the whole TOR thing. Not really interested in the whole deep web antics to be honest, seems to be filled with nothing but people peddling drugs, warez and pron for nonces.

Guest jasondonervan

I expect IDM Man is pulling some strings in all this somewhere

idmfoldman_zpsfddca280.png

^ Companion EP cover, Richard pls

Guest acoroleu

the interface calibrates the mainframe kernel to the central hub

imo

don't understand that, sorry. using tor since yesterday. Could you explain a little bit more?

imo

don't understand that, sorry. using tor since yesterday. Could you explain a little bit more?

It's technobabble. It doesn't mean anything.

imo

Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair

seems more like an i.d.-10T problem.

Guest acoroleu

What about the images? main thread is trying to decrypt them using passphrase. Maybe the barcode has the clue, but my steg software for Mac os also can extract data using public / private keys.

Archived