IGNORED

Freaking syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion

Guest acoroleu

What about the images? main thread is trying to decrypt them using passphrase. Maybe the barcode has the clue, but my steg software for Mac os also can extract data using public / private keys.

have you tried rerouting the protocol data extracted from the central processing core?

Guest acoroleu

Yeah, and why a blimp?

All signs were placed in NYC except the blimp.

Maybe he has moved from London to NYC?

Guest bitroast

Yeah, and why a blimp?

lol yes. maybe.

because it was Richard d james of course who spray painted the logos everywhere. the aphex symbol is simply the man marking his territory the only way he knows how.

Graffiti in NYC is everywhere, but it is a crime. Warp probably wouldn't conduct a PR campaign for their new album in such a manner, although I don't think his lordship would have much objection.

Fun Fact: In NYC, members of the public are eligible for up to a $500 reward for reporting graffiti vandalism if that report results in an arrest and conviction. So if you see someone spraypainting the Aphex logo, call the cops and get the money to buy the new album! :wink:

I think the stencils appearing stateside are just fans, and nothing to do with promotional efforts.

The first one that appeared happened at the same time as the blimp though. =[

Graffiti in NYC is everywhere, but it is a crime. Warp probably wouldn't conduct a PR campaign for their new album in such a manner, although I don't think his lordship would have much objection.

Fun Fact: In NYC, members of the public are eligible for up to a $500 reward for reporting graffiti vandalism if that report results in an arrest and conviction. So if you see someone spraypainting the Aphex logo, call the cops and get the money to buy the new album! :wink:

Spray paint Aphex Twin logo by yourself, turn self in, collect $500-- rinse, repeat.

Guest bitroast

Spray paint Aphex Twin logo by yourself, turn self in, collect $500-- rinse, repeat.

cash3.png

"Here this if the fifth time this month. We can only assume this time you have learnt your lesson."

"Yes, officer."

In my opinion, Aphex twin tries to educate his fans in terms of internet security. Look all the info extracted from your browser with just a landing page.
Someone post .onion can't be determined before generating them. That's why the la0nding page is a php that generate dynamic content based on .onion url. (So it seems yes, the album is called syro but could have been any other .onion valid address part name)
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/.onion
@ioerror-syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion serves a header of X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3 - adorable.
All onion address have a public key that can be retrieved. That key may be next clue.
http://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/244/is-it-possible-to-look-up-the-public-key-for-a-onion-address

yeah, i'm so clueless that i didn't realise that my browser had an unique ID. I thought that it was all still run through cookies, which can be easily blocked of course. Had to ask my brother wtf, it was quite frightening to think about really when i saw that page with my browser ID written there. So if what you were saying about his intentions is correct, it worked, at least for me. Apparently there are things you can use to obscure your browser ID, so i might have to get on to that, just over the principle of the thing, as well as the privacy.

Yeah, and why a blimp?

Wait. Maybe the blimp was visible from New York. Bet you hadn't considered THAT possibility.

• 4 weeks later...

and the public tor key, do you think can have any interest to get it?

That I really don't know - only really a novice at the whole TOR thing. Not really interested in the whole deep web antics to be honest, seems to be filled with nothing but people peddling drugs, warez and pron for nonces.

Things are not always as they seem. Plus the Internet (and precursors like BBS) have always been filled with those types going back to the late 70s,... having multiple Internets now doesn't change anything. I grew up on the free net, before corporations and governments could fathom why people would use it. I'm fine with those days being back again.

the interface calibrates the mainframe kernel to the central hub

imo

Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair

seems more like an i.d.-10T problem.

P.I.C.N.I.C - Problem in chair not in computer

Archived