IGNORED

SYRO Leaks and fake leaks thread

cooliofranco

I expect we're going to see a lot of this stuff until the record comes out so I thought it might be nice to have a thread that compiled all the tracks and fake tracks that come out. This way folks don't have to sift through the SYRO thread.

Here's what's been posted in the SYRO thread so far:

[youtubehd]http://youtu.be/_y14O46AQrQ[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]http://youtu.be/gn7RTNgGAT0[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]w_C6tX5S4aw[/youtubehd]

None of these strike me as possibilities. It all sounds like (second-rate versions of) music he's already made and I suspect the album is going to be new stuff but what do I know.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skibby

leaks are against the rules here, we wouldnt post actual leaks. but these so far are

fleaks

the one on TPB sounds like plugexpert, trackermatte, impakt, and rephlex takin a bit of a piss (not that i would know)

the one on youtube sounds like pastel marshmallows

leaks are against the rules here, we wouldnt post actual leaks. but these so far are

fleaks

the one on TPB sounds like plugexpert, trackermatte, impakt, and rephlex takin a bit of a piss (not that i would know)

TPB fleak is Lodsb - Lazer.Eyes.Love

Ah OK, good to know

fleaks

fleaks

Are you talking about the full Youtube fake leak with the image from the syro website?

Guest skibby

fleaks

TPB fleak is Lodsb - Lazer.Eyes.Love

haha then again how would i know :whistling:

didnt somebody say the bpm and duration matched?

It says in the Lodsb fake that he is the artist. Also, you're a cunt if you use this type of thing to gain popularity as an artist. Like your music must really be garbage if you need to resort to this type of shit.

The fakes above are amusing but too blatantly fake.

Now, onto Syro. I'm into it! I like the fact each track on the album blends into one another. I think I need to give it a few more listens before I really 'get' it, but first impressions are - it's like the simple beauty of SAW 85 - 92, mixed with the playful diversity of ICBYD, but with a more Drukqs-approach to edits & production.

These are not fakes. They are intermission tracks that play before the actual full album release.

You know, like previews in a movie.

The fakes above are amusing but too blatantly fake.

Now, onto Syro. I'm into it! I like the fact each track on the album blends into one another. I think I need to give it a few more listens before I really 'get' it, but first impressions are - it's like the simple beauty of SAW 85 - 92, mixed with the playful diversity of ICBYD, but with a more Drukqs-approach to edits & production.

pls

Archived