IGNORED

Aphex Twin: New Album 'Syro'

Joyrex

Yeah.....Those or not official syro clips, right? Hell, the might even not be rdj tracks...

I guess I just love kicking peoples hopes in the nuttsack. And rightfully so. In this case.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.....Those or not official syro clips, right? Hell, the might even not be rdj tracks...

I guess I just love kicking peoples hopes in the nuttsack. And rightfully so. In this case.

Manchester track is confirmed to be on there: http://warp.net/records/aphex-twin/syro

Metz is also very likely because the bpm and length match up with the second track.

Someone said PAPAT4 might be Singapore, judging also from the length and bpm.

confirmed where? bpm match? and tracklength? that's it? track length and bpm from something taken from a dj set? sure the entire track was played at pitchperfect speed.

also, that piece of text is ridden with typo's. or should i say syro's?

aka the manchz track...

still though, you guys really don't deserve this!

I hope the whole album is not very Tuss sounding. I want something new and exciting you know, I don't wanna listen to the album and be like "oh a Tuss track... what's next... well another Tuss track" and so on. I wanna be blown away

I hope the whole album is not very Tuss sounding. I want something new and exciting you know, I don't wanna listen to the album and be like "oh a Tuss track... what's next... well another Tuss track" and so on. I wanna be blown away

i'm with the spanish dude

but i'm up for anything the phlex gives us

Guest jasondonervan

I don't care if it's new or not, as long as the music is gorgeous.

That's the only uncertainty I'm prepared to accept will come true right now.

Would love some buttery smooth Metz and Manchester action, but it's going to be a minor letdown if both are a no-show... but any disappointment will likely be dulled by the new tracks that sit in their place.

I don't care if it's new or not, as long as the music is gorgeous.

That's the only uncertainty I'm prepared to accept will come true right now.

Would love some buttery smooth Metz and Manchester action, but it's going to be a minor letdown if both are a no-show... but any disappointment will likely be dulled by the new tracks that sit in their place.

manchester track already confirmed as track 1 on warps page.

I haven't listened to 'metz' or 'manchester' or 'singapore' yet - unless at a gig, which i won;t remember much of.

I pity everyone who' listened to those youtubes to death. Will maybe be my first ever hearing on 'manchester' when it gets released.

I haven't listened to 'metz' or 'manchester' or 'singapore' yet - unless at a gig, which i won;t remember much of.

I pity everyone who' listened to those youtubes to death. Will maybe be my first ever hearing on 'manchester' when it gets released.

manchester isn't that good. metz is the shit.

also hoping it continues on the Tuss direction. Never before have his tracks sounded so well mixed and dope. very club friendly.

also hoping he's just trolling with the mention of the manchester track on the tracklist

manchester isn't that good. metz is the shit.

Heathen! You have that the wrong way round imo.

How many others are preordering Japanese?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count me in on that

3 Notes Con, Love 7 and Liptons B Acid along with a some of the Tuss tracks were all played in live sets prior to release, and I played the youtube quality versions of those until I had the proper versions and it certainly didn't ruin the tracks for me. May be a different experience for others with anticipation / mastering and the final outcome, just my 2 cents

Guest Ricky Downtown

In one of my first posts on this forum I asked where the Manchester track was from. I can't wait for this!!!

Archived