IGNORED

SYRO $400 "Limited Edition" 3xLP

Rubin Farr

I bet you could do some ace noise reduction if you'd put every single ink record together.

nah because the phase of the recorded audio signal would have to match up perfectly after you digitized every different record, and it wouldn't. so you'd get weird comb filtering in the audio

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

I really think that this lottery thing is stupid. Either you get it or you don't why exactly just sell it as is.

Well you're no fun.

The alternative would be to put it up for sale for $400 and it would be sold within a day.

This isn't much different but gives everyone (not just the first people to see the page) the opportunity to enter and get a chance to win.

"...and fans seeing it in terms of value for money (ironically), for example, when the real message lies in the deconstructive absence of either."

it's ironic that someone wonders if their likely hard-earned money should be spent on a manufactured relic, and if it's actually worthy of that money? instead of wondering about the value of this thing and if it's worthy of our money, we should realize that the 'message lies in the etc etc' what does that even mean anyway? seems like they are actually saying right there that there is an absence of value for money... like they are literally saying 'this isn't actually worth your money, and that's the point'

"...and fans seeing it in terms of value for money (ironically), for example, when the real message lies in the deconstructive absence of either."

it's ironic that someone wonders if their likely hard-earned money should be spent on a manufactured relic, and if it's actually worthy of that money? instead of wondering about the value of this thing and if it's worthy of our money, we should realize that the 'message lies in the etc etc' what does that even mean anyway? seems like they are actually saying right there that there is an absence of value for money... like they are literally saying 'this isn't actually worth your money, and that's the point'

so very aphex in nature.

100% agree with what you've said here

it looks nice...still won't be able to afford it though :/

I wonder what the normal CD looks like (Digipak? hopefully)
Also do you think the "normal" vinyl will be the same as the one inside this box
also did I see that right? the bonus track is called "syrobonkus"?

Guest jasondonervan

''leah's travel costs to UK radio station'' £0.00002

not worth it.

Leah makes it to the radio station reception...

"Sorry, we won't be playing your record."

Notice how she didn't get travel costs back from the radio station? Cold blooded, Warp... cold-blooded

''leah's travel costs to UK radio station'' £0.00002

not worth it.

Leah makes it to the radio station reception...

"Sorry, we won't be playing your record."

Notice how she didn't get travel costs back from the radio station? Cold blooded, Warp... cold-blooded

They did buy her lunch though so perhaps there was change left over for a train ticket back

I wouldn't be able to pass one of these up, even though i can barely afford to make a purchase this big work.

I am hoping there will be a big surprise in store for people that get one of these in their hands.

Wasn't Richard quoted as saying it will be worth the money in one of the non-english interviews that has popped up lately?

Archived