IGNORED

WATMM Video Game Remix Project - FINAL ROUND

Goiter Sanchez

WATMM Video Game Remix Project - FINAL ROUND  

27 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• The Legend Of Zelda (Franchise)
    • Boss Battle Themes

The final two topics need your votes to determine what the upcoming WATMM remix/cover compilation will focus on! I know it's a hard choice, but we must forge onward.

For those as yet unaware, this project exists to coalesce the musical talent of WATMM upon a Video Game related topic. The original 30something topics have been whittled down to the two finalists you see in the poll through community voting.

Now get voting! After the winner is determined I will make a topic in EKT General Discussion.

Guest bitroast

Well then, i'm just going to have to remix the observatory song from majora's mask anyway and there's nothing you can do about it to stop me !!! *evil laugh*

Guest bitroast

EpicBossBattlesDarksiders2.jpg

Whoa, what is that boss from?!

darksiders 2 (according to the file name:)

I was thinking it could have been Castlevania: the ps3 one, or Enslaved, or Prince of Persia.. so many of these games look and play the same but still manage to entice me into playing them every now and then.

Guest bitroast

watmm has no strong feelings one way or another

hqdefault.jpg

if it's a tie perhaps we can do a remix double album.

to contribute one track you have to contribute two tracks, one for each theme :)

Archived