IGNORED

it's fecking cold today!

spunktronics

Ive already got a berghaus parka type waterproof thing and a fjallraven big ass winter thing for the snow.

I want something waterproof and warm and doesn't make me look like a fucking train spotter which is exactly what i looked like this morning hahaha

Guest jasondonervan

I want something waterproof and warm and doesn't make me look like a fucking train spotter which is exactly what i looked like this morning hahaha

I read that as

"I want something waterproof and watmm..."

lel, still applies I guess :biggrin:

Get a fleece with dogs on!

I work in huddersfield, you wouldn't believe me if i told you that 2 out of 5 people actually wear them.

Lol I lived in Northampton for a bit =]

Get a fleece with dogs on!

I work in huddersfield, you wouldn't believe me if i told you that 2 out of 5 people actually wear them.

Lol I lived in Northampton for a bit =]

gets worse the further north you go!

what u need is this cosy cuddly winter g-string

gigo-winter-string.jpg

Banish those winter blues with this delightful style from Gigo. A duck egg waistband tops the Winter G-String with signature branding running all the way around. The beautifully soft fabric is decorated with an equally stunning print of frosty blooms in beige and icy blue on a base of matt black. At the rear the fabric descends to form the slender 1cm in black which matches the trim around the sides of the G-String. A Boxer Brief, Brief and Jock Strap are also available in the same spine tingling shade.

Yeh I packed half my suitcase coming out here with jeans, and tracksuit tops / summer jackets, I have worn: 0.

Fucking worldwide weather voodoo magic man.

Archived