IGNORED

Skam Reissues Hi Scores on Vinyl/CD/Download

Joyrex

Does anyone know if the download on bleep you get with a pre-order is the remaster? You get it immediately with purchase. I wonder if the remaster only applies to the physical version...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

something tells me it isn't

Wouldn't that be disingenuous though for them to offer an inferior version digitally? (one could argue all digital versions are inferior, but that's a subject for another thread)

Just wait until someone rips their CD and download it buy the CD and rip it?

Even though this is some of my favorite BOC I managed not to acquire a physical copy all these years so yeah I'll take both formats thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest transmisiones ferox

fucka I'm so excited to have this on the vinyl, Nlogax, EYDIAB, are fuckin in your face, funky as fuck, Nlogax is so fuckin reward and Turquoise Hexagon Sun is my favorite BOC track

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the download on bleep you get with a pre-order is the remaster? You get it immediately with purchase. I wonder if the remaster only applies to the physical version...

surely must be the same version as on the vinyl? it wouldn't make any sense for it to not be.

i feel like i'm waiting for ever for this :sad:

PS just 3 more days!!! :emotawesomepm9:

Ah, there you go, estimated shipping is now 20th October. Why don't Skam just wait until their records are actually available? Hope this isn't going to go the same way as the VHS Head vinyl fiasco.

Ah, there you go, estimated shipping is now 20th October. Why don't Skam just wait until their records are actually available? Hope this isn't going to go the same way as the VHS Head vinyl fiasco.

Best laid plans of mice and men...

Is anyone else having a trouble with Skam shop site? For at least two weeks my browser has given me the notice ''Oops, there's seems to be something wrong with the page''. skam.co.uk works though. With all those delays I'm really hoping that Skam isn't the next label put to sleep.

Is anyone else having a trouble with Skam shop site? For at least two weeks my browser has given me the notice ''Oops, there's seems to be something wrong with the page''. skam.co.uk works though. With all those delays I'm really hoping that Skam isn't the next label put to sleep.

never fear, they simply relocated to http://www.skamshop.co.uk/

never fear, they simply relocated to http://www.skamshop.co.uk/

Phew! skam.co.uk yet links to the old address...

why is bleep so weird. they pushed back the date and offer me lossless files, so im like 'right on, right on' and it turns out i can just buy them cheaper. jesus christ. just throw them in for free to compensate for the delay, not use it to make me buy more of your stuff.

I'm not sure I want to hear BOC remastered - part of their appeal for me is the slightly gritty, lo-fi edge their older stuff has. Like the faded edges in an old newspaper

Archived