IGNORED

Sam & Cat Need To Settle Their Differences!

QBLA

samcat__140401031354.jpeg

My girls show here got cancelled in July due to the fact that they don't get along or some shit! My son watches the show because he thinks the latina girl with the red hair is sexy... and I secretly have a fondness for the blonde! I told my boy that the show was cancelled and he's like "WHAT? THEY NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER!" and I'm like "I'M WITH YOU LITTLE DUDE!" So what better place is there to post this than WATMM?

Sure the blonde has some sweet sexy selfies of herself on the internet, and the latina is a primadonna! But that don't mean that they can't work shit out... for my boy's sake... for my sake... FOR WATMM'S SAKE!

and before any of you ask... Yes... they are of age!

PLEASE COME BACK WITH MORE SEASONS!

Don't know shit about the show, but Ariana Grande is pretty cute, my fiance has an issue of Cosmo laying around the bathroom with her on the cover, I browsed through a few pages of the cover shoot/story while poopin'.

ariana.png

Weird... they bear a striking resemblance to a music duo I recorded, also a ___ & ___ three-lettered-name name that broke up over some dispute. They did end up getting back together, so I can only assume these two will too, given every other parallel.

Don't know shit about the show, but Ariana Grande is pretty cute, my fiance has an issue of Cosmo laying around the bathroom with her on the cover, I browsed through a few pages of the cover shoot/story while wanking'.

ariana.png

fixt

your son has good taste in women, assym :music:

You always have Jessie I gather if you're looking for eye candy on the disney channel.

And my kids are gonna be jacked for the new Fullhouse supposedly in the works. For whatever reason, kids are eating the show reruns sup. I guess network execs are like all Ridley Scott on that one.

Brilliant!

I can't believe you prefer sam over cat. your boy knows what's up.

I don't know... there's something about her that I find appealing for some reason!

I remember years ago, there was an iCarly thread here. and everyone was talking about how good looking Miranda Cosgrove was. Someone said back then that the blonde will grow up to be a hottie... Wish I can find that thread, but I'm busy at work... but it's true yo!

Archived