IGNORED

Post Your Most Recentest IDM Beardz

Rubin Farr

^Mount Analog logo twice in a IDM beard thread!

Yeah, they get on my nerves though. I have some beef with those guys. They do put on some top notch events...I'll give them that.

^Mount Analog logo twice in a IDM beard thread!

Yeah, they get on my nerves though. I have some beef with those guys. They do put on some top notch events...I'll give them that.

Yikes. I can believe that. The reviews on them seem pretty divisive. I had a blast browsing their store but I'm kinda glad I didn't talk to them - I wonder if they might have been stand-offish if I started chatting with them. A yelp reviewer said they were dickish even when someone asked what they were playing in the store. The gal was nice enough during ring-up but didn't say much. Arguably a bit pricey too but I found a Matthewdavid tape I'd wanted for a long time so I was quite content. But yeah, the stores I go to in Austin (Encore, End of An Ear, Trailer Space) are a lot friendlier. Trailer Space especially, I've literally walked in once and been offered a beer.

Archived