IGNORED

What do you think Syro will contain?

kaini

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I've been saying for weeks, it's gonna have lots of Aphex acid on it. And weird vocals (CONFIRMED). And detuned synths (DUH). And fun/funny parts. And some moments of breathtaking beauty after badass beats. Oh, and the last track will be soft and sweet and lush.

It won't be AFX, it won't be The Tuss, it won't be anything but new motherfucking Phex Twinnipicks. Basically, like the best parts of Drukqs, only better.

It would be nice to get some lush orchestral passages like on RDJ album and ICBYD (not the remote orchestra style). If not on this album then hopefully something to follow.

just based on Metz and Manchester tracks, the composition will be complex and well-structured like Drukqs. both of these tracks, at least to my ears, sound like nothing I have ever heard before - they sound like a very new, almost 'advanced' direction for electronic music in general. Sounds terribly pretentious but I have no other way of describing them. they're amazing on crappy phone recordings - just imagine how the high quality wavs are gonna sound like.

Archived