IGNORED

Any not Germans WHO follow 2. Bundesliga?

" my " team went down to the 2. Bundesliga now they have lost 2 out of 3 games...

I have seen a report on TV which showed people from uk and other places who even come over to watch live mostly bundesliga but even 2. Bundesliga matches It would surprise me if it was true...

" my " team went down to the 2. Bundesliga now they have lost 2 out of 3 games...

I have seen a report on TV which showed people from uk and other places who even come over to watch live mostly bundesliga but even 2. Bundesliga matches It would surprise me if it was true...

I don't follow the Bundesliga particularly closely, but to address your question:

- it's being shown much more widely on TV, because BTSport started showing a lot of domestic european football, and now Sky Sports 5 is competing with that. This weekend there are 3 Bundesliga matches being shown on BTSport for example. It's not just La Liga which people enjoy watching now. Sky Sports 5 has reacted by getting lots more La Liga matches as well as the Eredivise

- Bundesliga teams and games sound great because they're relatively cheap, you can have a beer in the stands, a lot of clubs have fan ownership, the crowds look amazing (Dortmund esp.), since the WC there are lots of great grounds.

Who's your team?

2. Bundesliga has some great tradition and cult clubs:

St. Pauli, Fortuna Düsseldorf, Nuremberg, Union Berlin, Kaiserslautern, 1860 Munich

etc.

I don't really follow it though, but I would like to. But it's not a very exposed league outside of Germany to be honest.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived