IGNORED

Post a terrible track!

ghOsty

So we have the thread for beautiful tracks, etc.. But I figured hey, lets have a thread for all those absolutely awful tracks out there, the ones that almost hurt to sit and listen to, wether it be obnoxious vocals, terrible writing, cringe-worthy lyrics, poor production whatever, let's hear it... Wether it's awesomely bad or just downright terrible

I saw this song vid posted on a cringe-worthy thread on some other site, and it may be one of the most obnoxious songs I've ever heard, not even 15 seconds in and I want to smack this chick to make her stop...

Phil Thomas Katt's "The Uncharted Zone" is a fucking goldmine for awesomely bad music, one of the "stars" of his channel Mark Gormley is so awesomely bad, he's not a terrible songwriter, he's just a terrible singer and has the most awkward stage presence ever...

and exclusive interview with the legend himself:

Guest Gravity

this is fucking golden indeed, how have i missed these for so long.

Edited by Gravity

He's almost a cool underground heavy metal cult hero in that track!

Edited by psn

Havent got anything to add but that bug song is terrible & 'smell yo dick' made me lol.

Gormley is just missing a music gene or something, it isnt his fault , seems like a nice chap really

Edited by lala

Id laugh if contained in every autotuners high frequencies theres hidden code to decode it back to normal to hear what they actually sounded like before they were 'tuned

Fuck yeah! Thanks so much for the introduction to this guy: how have I survived this long having not heard of him?!

So normcore!

ohhh this is my new favorite thread !

such gems here but seriously Mark Gormley is an internet masterpiece !

even the merch website is genius http://www.theunchartedzone.com/MarkGormleyCD.htm

look how it's written "Audio CD" on his album cover.

perfect

this is my contribution (pay attention to the bridge at mid part, awesome)

Heard this song on the radio earlier this week... apparently this band has a following big enoughto get them radio play? This song is like the ultimate beta-rock anthem: