IGNORED

Post a terrible track!

ghOsty

Okok, I can see the appeal of the Shaggs.

I was going to post the Crazy Frog version of Axel F but it's too terrible even for this thread.

Amazing picks so far -- I really like "Mud Jug," the 'yeah-eaahhhh' in the chorus clinches it.

I want to post "Shine" by Final Placement but I can't find an embeddable video, so -- http://www.collegehumor.com/video/5946867/final-placement-shine

shine is a total classic

some new level shit right there, mad respect for your shit-digging skills!

those haircuts are everything i wanted to see today

frosted tips and spray tans galore, why do i feel like they probably just go down on each other?

here's one... from the cringe-worthy "girl power" lyrics to the mid-life crisis screaming wannabe white girl rasta, this is just bad:

Edited by ghOsty

Amazing picks so far -- I really like "Mud Jug," the 'yeah-eaahhhh' in the chorus clinches it.

I want to post "Shine" by Final Placement but I can't find an embeddable video, so -- http://www.collegehumor.com/video/5946867/final-placement-shine

shine is a total classic

I've been trying to find this for years! Saw it randomly and never could find it again.

Man, so good bad, YES YES YES

here's one... from the cringe-worthy "girl power" lyrics to the mid-life crisis screaming wannabe white girl rasta, this is just bad:

quality post, 10/10 would cringe again.

This song and video comes up in conversation once in a while since they're Canadian, eh? The person who came up with the idea of a kid finding a Viewmaster which has frosted tipped pedophiles singing to him about oral sex must have been fuck as high.

i just had the idea of checking out these guys a bit

they're quite fascinating 

i got difficulties to figure their hair color out

Edited by klore

was lolling at the viewmaster bit, jeeeeesh. I would not have that reaction.. and at the end he gives it to the hobo. what's he supposed to do with it. lol.

these are pretty bad too, "the worst demo tape collection"

I don't think anyone has topped that Autry "BUG" one. Well, whatever. Here's something from an old LP that I used to listen to during my early teenage years.

This is Flipper. The song is ridiculous when they are sober, but they're shitface drunk during this song. It's so bad, it's beautiful.

[youtubehd]oJgSdX41VjE[/youtubehd]

I used to hide this track in playlists at work, then bugger off to get a tea while it played. As terrible as their music is, I could imagine hangout with these guys at a caravan holiday park, getting shitfaced and partying the night away, probably playing crazy golf.

I've always seen E17 as the evil reflection of The Prodigy. The Keyboard one. The crazy one. The other two dudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3ETB5QFrM