IGNORED

Post a terrible track!

ghOsty

Have to add this, between the "quacking" sound effects randomly throughout the song, and the "rapping" from this guy sounding like he is constipated or somethin...

More flicka da wrist

das dank, i feel it

it's terrible but young thug ballin harder than satan on this poop

Edited by Ivan Ooze

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh, I already posted this here, cool. I was just about to post it again. fuck this song.

Really on the fence about this guy. Liked his first EP but he's also an asshole with asshole fans (he ripped off Portishead despite them not clearing a sample, he put out "signed" very expensive limited LPs with fake signatures). But that said I feel not getting this along with say, Drakes last few albums, puts in me the "I don't get this therefore it sucks" dangerzone of irrelevant opinion. It's hard for me to really bash this because I'm not into most new overly hyped and and/or pretentious as fuck R&B (Autre Ve Neut, How To Dress Well, Blood Orange, etc.) His other single, "Can't Feel My Face" is ok but it just sounds like a 80s hit.

TLDR - it doesn't suck IMO but I sympathize with fucking hating this overly acclaimed, absurdly hyped music

I've listened to a lot of terrible tracks in this thread (not all) and I still think the original post (Autry) is the terriblest. I have to wonder.. does she actually think she's making good music?

Personally I'm baffled by it. It's unbearable, obviously, but I feel unqualified to pass judgement on it because I have absolutely no idea what she was going for. Is it some kind of political statement? A parody of something I'm unfamiliar with? Some kind of post-post-ironic artwank? Dismissing it as crap seems unsatisfactory, because it's too crap - nobody could have made something that bad by accident, could they?

I just tried watching some of her other videos, and it turns out she's actually a pretty good singer.

• 4 months later...

Not absolutely terrible, but still quite corny, and their stage presence is hilariously awkward...

Edited by ghOsty

• 1 year later...