IGNORED

Clark - Clark (Nov. 3rd 2014)

lawrenke

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this ends up sounding more like the era when he was still "Chris Clark" I will be quite pleased

Absolutely - Have loved 'Chris Clark', and have quite liked 'Clark', I'd like to go back to loving him again.

Man I hate self-titled albums, so lazy :cerious:

The music will be good at least.

Clark is a king of album and track titles. I can't imagine him having a self-titled album. no way.

wooffffffffffffffff-

also, lol at trailer representing clark as tortured mystic visionary prophet.

hehe yes that was my first response as well... :emotawesomepm9:

maybe a lot of you should check out clarks full discography - clark and ben frost are around for the same time and maybe frost listened to some clark? same applies to lorn * 100 /fanboy off

yeah i think com touch was like the only pre-release track which ended up being better OUT of context of the album haha

haha indeed...

by the way is there any decent recording of a phosophor show somewhere online or just youtube clips?

yeah i think com touch was like the only pre-release track which ended up being better OUT of context of the album haha

haha indeed...

by the way is there any decent recording of a phosophor show somewhere online or just youtube clips?

Sadly no, only barely listenable videos

haha indeed...

Yep, a bloody fantastic track lost in the middle of a distinctly otherwise average (imo) album

Archived