IGNORED

TDR just posted this to facebook

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear any misunderstandings this is just, "so... what if there was a ltd edition TDR vs #autechre screenprint on the cards in the style of the new #Ae artwork? And... what if it was at the screenprinters right now?"

So it's just that, on sale next week. It's cool though so I'm gona prepare since it's limited.

Just to clear any misunderstandings this is just, "so... what if there was a ltd edition TDR vs #autechre screenprint on the cards in the style of the new #Ae artwork? And... what if it was at the screenprinters right now?"

So it's just that, on sale next week. It's cool though so I'm gona prepare since it's limited.

what?

I don't care what it is but I want it now plez tek my money

san, reb, wtf is this pliss respond i have lush

Kek

I messaged TDR on facebook, and here was the response:

Yes it book art very high quality. Only limited time offer of good value 199 pund. After submit for funding Western Union, will send to buyer home worldwide is predominately varied. Must act fast due to limitation of book art printing quantity material.

Money sent, brah.

I messaged TDR on facebook, and here was the response:

Yes it book art very high quality. Only limited time offer of good value 199 pund. After submit for funding Western Union, will send to buyer home worldwide is predominately varied. Must act fast due to limitation of book art printing quantity material.

Money sent, brah.

Even limited edition Ae album releases not worth 200 pound. An art book? That's a pretty pretentious price even for tDR.

Archived