IGNORED

Various Artists - Tribute to Mycorrhizae

Root5

The first track reminds me of ovuca's "afternoon girl", which is one of my favorite tracks (the first track here is excellent as well =) )

I don't really hear the resemblance, but I'm glad you dug the track! It's always interesting to me when someone else hears something in my music that I can't -I always wonder what about their own listening experience gives them that other impression that is so different from my own.

Also, my usual watmm comp inquiry: which watmm user matches up with which artist name? I know a handful, but as usual there are several which remain a mystery.

I think your track is really exceptional! Now that my donation question was answered, I'll go donate; it's worth it for me just for your track =)

The resemblance is to the middle section of your track, a few of the layers are similar between each of the tunes (though there are mismatched layers as well). It's not a striking connection but yours is the only track I've ever heard that gave me any connection to that ovuca track (which, as I said, I love, thus it sticks in my head...).

Yeah, Zephyr is an absolute beast: my favourite track on here as well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many good tracks on here . . my favorites are like half the album:

Zephyr Nova

metronome0101

Silver Trifolium

Cubus

Missingsense

Sweguno

now wishing I did different stuff on mine but what else is new! Root & Zeph great job organizing, ordering, and mastering. It flows really well.

How many tracks were submitted? Maybe we can have a Post Everything Else thread in EKT? I'd love to hear all the other tracks!

I think your track is really exceptional! Now that my donation question was answered, I'll go donate; it's worth it for me just for your track =)

The resemblance is to the middle section of your track, a few of the layers are similar between each of the tunes (though there are mismatched layers as well). It's not a striking connection but yours is the only track I've ever heard that gave me any connection to that ovuca track (which, as I said, I love, thus it sticks in my head...).

Cool cool, thrilled you got so much out of the track! If you'd like to hear more, I released a free/by donation ambient album on bandcamp earlier this year: zephyrnova.bandcamp.com

Since there's pretty much no beats on the album, it only bears a slight resemblance to the track I submitted for this. I'm currently working on the follow up, which has more emphasis on beats... I've done 5 since the comp track that I'm really happy with. Hopefully I'll have the whole thing ready early next year, if not sooner.

Yeah, Zephyr is an absolute beast: my favourite track on here as well.

That's a huge compliment coming from you, Mr. Sanchez. Cheers! :beer:

So many good tracks on here . . m

now wishing I did different stuff on mine but what else is new! Root & Zeph great job organizing, ordering, and mastering. It flows really well.

Thanks for contributing! Your track helped make this awesome. 'Twas a pleasure to master.

Archived