IGNORED

Hedges (from the Bleep 10 comp)

KovalainenFanBoy

Uuughhh, don't like. So much so I've just removed the Bleep10 compilation from my Amazon wish list. What happened to the complex beats like Meinheld and Ease Up VIP and the heartfelt melodies of Goodbye Goodbye ?!

Hah, I thought it reminded me of something! THIS - IS GOING- TO MAKE YOU FREEAK

Still quite like it though, interesting how vastly different it is to his other works although I want to get the comp mainly for the Modeselektor track. And it certainly stands out from the rest, which is a feat considering who he's surrounded by.

Uuughhh, don't like. So much so I've just removed the Bleep10 compilation from my Amazon wish list. What happened to the complex beats like Meinheld and Ease Up VIP and the heartfelt melodies of Goodbye Goodbye ?!

This. Goodbye goodbye is in my top 20 of all time. Hedges is just a terrible track no offense (of course, I mean relative to his other output).... Really like his recent work with the exception of this single track!!

Interesting what he said about this track on his FB page:

My track on the Bleep compilation. Not something I would've thought to release but maybe they're right!

Gives the impression that he sent them a few tracks and this is what Bleep chose. wonder if it was the same for the other artists involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting what he said about this track on his FB page:

My track on the Bleep compilation. Not something I would've thought to release but maybe they're right!
Gives the impression that he sent them a few tracks and this is what Bleep chose. wonder if it was the same for the other artists involved.
I believe the other track he submitted was called 'Benson'

• 8 months later...

who is the girl in your profile pic?

:cool:

Archived