IGNORED

First time post - FRENCH

Guest French

Already following you man. Also, bienvenido por fin alguien con quién hablar español ^_^

Welcome aboard!

Nice tracks

edit: read the rules

Thank you, will do! Y gracias por la bienvenida :smile:

I love the unnatural time signatures. The Last Of The Romantics and it's old-school industrial feel brings me back to my high school days. I'm getting a lot of visions of The Residents in my head from many of your tracks, Skullflower especially. (I'm not trying to compare you to them or anything. The Residents are one of my favorite bands.) Great stuff!

That old school industrial sound in The Last Of The Romantics.That old school industrial sound in The Last Of The Romantics.

I love the unnatural time signatures. The Last Of The Romantics and it's old-school industrial feel brings me back to my high school days. I'm getting a lot of visions of The Residents in my head from many of your tracks, Skullflower especially. (I'm not trying to compare you to them or anything. The Residents are one of my favorite bands.) Great stuff!

That old school industrial sound in The Last Of The Romantics.That old school industrial sound in The Last Of The Romantics.

Thanks! I'm not really familiar with the Residents, besides two or three songs. I tried to give The Last Of The Romantics a little Clark-y feel, but somehow it got lost in the process haha.

Archived