IGNORED

Health Goth (post-normcore?)

gmanyo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this all-black aesthetic in any way a response to the big chunk of the 00s where "Applesque rounded white object floating in a vaguely reflective void" reigned supreme? Or have we not yet reached that point in the cultural deconstruction timeline

1975127_795151463845631_589193749_n.jpg?

It looks like the soles are covered by a protective cover and I want to tear away it so the real soles are exposed. Those shoes make me angry.

Well I guess there's no accountants for taste er whatever.

Is this all-black aesthetic in any way a response to the big chunk of the 00s where "Applesque rounded white object floating in a vaguely reflective void" reigned supreme? Or have we not yet reached that point in the cultural deconstruction timeline

what's an example?

what's an example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glPxBWoFIqo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived