IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Melodies from Mars

MassfreeKid

ABB5 please

and holy crap I didn't even know there was a 6

a number of AB6 tracks were in the soundcloud dump.

2 dual acid ab6
3 hollow alias ab6
4 how to science ab6
6 step up to cornwall
7 clapstab ab6

8 world waver ab6 

track 5 was also included, it was 'how to science II ab6'

not sure if track 1 was ever confirmed to be up there, some people have guessed 'p-string' or 'squalitude acid'

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Mars is quite far - takes almost 6 months to get there...

all that means to me is brand new aphex stuff is now 6 months farther away from being released. (not that i dont care about mfm)

Well, Richard has talked about 'reworking' MFM, so I doubt it would be an exact copy of what most commonly know as MFM... so 'new' in that sense.

sounds like that could work as well.

i have ACH and Alis Trak down as being from the lost 'Phlegm EP' along with Archponf, Triple D, Rogphlange, Xame Filtered & S-Tral. Again mostly guesses based on upload time/sound/creation date.

Well, Mars is quite far - takes almost 6 months to get there...

all that means to me is brand new aphex stuff is now 6 months farther away from being released. (not that i dont care about mfm)

Well, Richard has talked about 'reworking' MFM, so I doubt it would be an exact copy of what most commonly know as MFM... so 'new' in that sense.

im listening...

ab6 is the best ab

Yeah some of those ab6 tracks from the SCdump were tip-top, perfect blend of being experimental and also being a tune. Which is always a good thing in my book.

Also I think all the ab6 tracks were previously on the mythical Joyrex tape although a wee bit slower and crunchier sound. Joyrex tape is so nice :D

ab6 is the best ab

Yeah some of those ab6 tracks from the SCdump were tip-top, perfect blend of being experimental and also being a tune. Which is always a good thing in my book.

Also I think all the ab6 tracks were previously on the mythical Joyrex tape although a wee bit slower and crunchier sound. Joyrex tape is so nice :D

Yeah, some were on the tape... they were slower because of the hasty dub :tongue:

ab6 is the best ab

Yeah, some were on the tape... they were slower because of the hasty dub :tongue:

I'm actually pretty glad I hadn't paid any attention towards the bootleg tape. I believe I heard it once on youtube but for some reason left it alone after that and forgot its existence. Hence it was so cool to pick up tracks like fresher+cleaner, phlangebeat and rogphlange from Rich's sc since they were practically unheard to me.

AB3 is my personal favorite and always will be.

ab6 is the best ab

I'm actually pretty glad I hadn't paid any attention towards the bootleg tape. I believe I heard it once on youtube but for some reason left it alone after that and forgot its existence. Hence it was so cool to pick up tracks like fresher+cleaner, phlangebeat and rogphlange from Rich's sc since they were practically unheard to me.

AB3 is my personal favorite and always will be.

Strongly agree on that point. AB3 is imo the most fleshed out release in the series. Its opening track might be my favorite Aphex song.

The AB6 tracks from the SC dump never really clicked to my ears sadly :(

• 1 month later...

So "MFM" in March 2017?

No my friend, it came out last february. There was a reliable source who was close to someone who knows everything about everything.

Yeah we call him Joyrex :emotawesomepm9:

So "MFM" in March 2017?

No my friend, it came out last february. There was a reliable source who was close to someone who knows everything about everything.

Yeah we call him Joyrex :emotawesomepm9:

=Jessica Cortez :w00t:

Archived