IGNORED

Apple - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple WATCH

Joyrex

Apple announced it's latest iPhones - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, a 5.5" "phablet", and of course, the "One more thing" was the Apple WATCH (they uppercase the name) - looks like Samsung will be shitting themselves, as Apple appears to have just ate their lunch in one fell swoop.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like Samsung will be shitting themselves, as Apple appears to have just ate their lunch in one fell swoop.

You mean they copied as they were trailing behind (and charging a rumoured $100 more than the competitors)?

Plus these prices for a new phone ?!

BxG5bNFIIAAhvL8.jpg

Ah Apple.....

looks like Samsung will be shitting themselves, as Apple appears to have just ate their lunch in one fell swoop.

You mean they copied as they were trailing behind (and charging a rumoured $100 more than the competitors)?

BxG5bNFIIAAhvL8.jpg

Ah Apple.....

Yeah, pretty crazy - granted, those are the non-subsidized prices... who pays full price for a phone these days?

The watch doesn't work without an iPhone though

Some of the specs on those phones are laughable, but not nearly as much as those prices

They'll save that for Apple WATCH 2 or Apple WATCH Plus!

It will be interesting to see how spec-wise the 6 stacks up to the Galaxy Note, etc.

Yeah... my boss is one of those apple fanatics.

Yeah, but "forced"? What, you couldn't be off working instead if you didn't want to watch it?

I'm getting paid to watch a presentation! She's cool with it so...

BxG5bNFIIAAhvL8.jpg

Ah Apple.....

Holy fuckballs that's a lot of goddamned money for a phone. I bet they still sell out as people mortgage their homes to get one lol...

Unless subsidies are ridiculous, looks like my next phone will be an android..

Apple announced it's latest iPhones - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, a 5.5" "phablet", and of course, the "One more thing" was the Apple WATCH (they uppercase the name) - looks like Samsung will be shitting themselves, as Apple appears to have just ate their lunch in one fell swoop.

iLol

BxG5bNFIIAAhvL8.jpg

Ah Apple.....

Holy fuckballs that's a lot of goddamned money for a phone. I bet they still sell out as people mortgage their homes to get one lol...

Unless subsidies are ridiculous, looks like my next phone will be an android..

199 for iPhone 6 and 299 for iPhone 6 Plus on contract here in the States... iPhone 5S drops to 99.00 on contract.

Archived