IGNORED

Apple - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple WATCH

Joyrex

holy shit! i died!

probably the funniest thing i've ever seen on the internet.

way better than all the "hitler reacts to..." videos.

still rockin OS 10.6.8 on my late 2008 macbook pro, btw.

i'll upgrade this year sometime but my current one still runs great.

it's OS bloat that causes the problem 99% of the time. 10.6.8 is lean, mean, and stable.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys are so closed minded, you have to let technology flow and see where it leads us, the iwatch can bomb like google glass or become of of those gadgets that changes everything, you got to see where it take us.

FLOL I like apple well enough, but "booking a try-on experience" makes me want to go into the nearest apple store and start flinging feces.

Then again I'm not in their target demographic for the smart watch, and they're probably going to sell out their stock within a month. :facepalm:

FLOL I like apple well enough, but "booking a try-on experience" makes me want to go into the nearest apple store and start flinging feces.

Then again I'm not in their target demographic for the smart watch, and they're probably going to sell out their stock within a month. :facepalm:

last time the iphone 6 was sold out almost instantly. I have seen them selling iphone like bread from a trolley on xmas it was kind of insane. This time it will be no different.

• 2 weeks later...

That seems to be the overall verdict: great potential, but wait for the next iteration for the must-have version.

that will only work on the then current iPhone

That seems to be the overall verdict: great potential, but wait for the next iteration for the must-have version.

that will only work on the then current iPhone

No, probably at least a generation or two back, typical of what Apple does support-wise. I would suspect an iPhone 4S at a minimum, just like iOS 8.

anecdote tiem:

my girlfriend's dad is rather affluent and likes tech, i.e. drives a friggin Bentley but prefers his Tesla and loves to remote-control the horn from his iPhone for giggles. In other words, the perfect man to buy a apple watch. He responded to my question whether he's going to get one with "lol no".

Archived