IGNORED

Apple - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple WATCH

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

I bought a Moto G earlier this year (3G model), trading way down from an HTC One, only as a stop-gap handset until I decided on something else... but I couldn't be happier and am keeping hold of it. It's hilarious how much my cheapo Moto G gets done for a fraction of the price, and with steady daily use I can get up to 3 days of battery life. I don't use my phone for music or games any more, so they're not for everyone... but it's running all the apps I used on the HTC perfectly, so why not? It's not important to me, but I've found people to be more curious about my Moto than the latest iFad as well...

Also has Syro-themed accessory:

81VZ2%2ByDf5L._SL1500_.jpg

Moto G = most IDM phone of 2014

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

It's a 'grip shell', ie it replaces the back panel but has a rubber edging. Good reviews on them, tbh I'm rocking a standard shell on mine, but might grab one as they're less than a tenner.

Guest FuncRandm

Hmmm, could be that Apple have Jumped The Shark with their phones. The Watch/WATCH/iWatch might be useable, but those prices for phones will nominally more power and a slightly better camera that aren't that much better than what they had before are a bit much.

I'm wondering if people are getting to the point that they think people have spent so much on software that they don't want to change devices anymore...

in case you guys want to try iOS8 Golden Master (the exact release that will be pushed to everybody soon no beta) check this page:

You just need to run the lastest iOS7 version. Then go into iTunes alt-click on "search for update" and select the downloaded iOS8 file. no dev account required as this is the real deal.

in case you guys want to try iOS8 Golden Master (the exact release that will be pushed to everybody soon no beta) check this page:

You just need to run the lastest iOS7 version. Then go into iTunes alt-click on "search for update" and select the downloaded iOS8 file. no dev account required as this is the real deal.

Shift+Click Update on iTunes for Windows.

Please note WATMM's policy of links to illegally obtained software apply to stuff that has nothing to do with music as well...

Plus, as an Apple Developer, I don't recommend anyone trying the GM Seed for iOS 8 - if you are running iTunes 12 you can brick your phone by trying to restore to the GM Seed.

Please note WATMM's policy of links to illegally obtained software apply to stuff that has nothing to do with music as well...

ok sorry. I had the impression that something that will be released for free in a couple of days is not considered illegal per se. There are also many "legal" techblog sites that offer downloads to this file.

The only reason you cant get it from apple without dev is that the GM release is still considered beta while its the same version that is going to be seeded in a couple of days.

Plus, as an Apple Developer, I don't recommend anyone trying the GM Seed for iOS 8 - if you are running iTunes 12 you can brick your phone by trying to restore to the GM Seed.

Is iTunes 12 beta? The latest iTunes you get from apple.com currently is 11.4

Not really many noticable change in iOS8 except it makes my iphone run hotter. Still nothing that can quickly shut down all apps (rather than swiping them all away one by one). I'd also love a 'safe/stealth' mode which means you could give it to a kid to play with or it use very very little battery (just phone and text for example).

also, lol at that macolytes that have for years had to justify to themselves that that size is the right size and there is no other size. It's not just on this forum, all over the net people are going nuts, annoyed at the new phones being bigger. hah. The marketing got you good didn't it, balls in a vice and you can't move left or right for fear of ripping your pride nuts off. In a few months or so you'll come around and shell out the 1100 bucks for the biggest one. [-;

Normally I wouldn't care but I am pissed they are getting rid of the iPod Classic yet releasing a fucking watch.

Haha you're right, that's just... I'm not sure exactly what it is, sad perhaps? Wrong?

Archived