IGNORED

Clark: Listen to 'Unfurla' from a new album out in November

Joyrex

"Music is like sculpture. It's like trying to capture a moment of ultimate momentum, and distill it forever"Clark, August 2014

More on Warp.net

Clark / Listen to 'Unfurla' from a new album out in November

Warp - Records - Clark - Listen to 'Unfurla' from a new album out in November
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

"Music is like sculpture. It's like trying to capture a moment of ultimate momentum, and distill it forever"Clark, August 2014

More on Warp.net

L1003671_COLOUR_480.jpg

Warp - Records - Clark - Listen to 'Unfurla' from a new album out in November

Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

75378-20Fr.jpg

nice! and yeah, he does look pretty old in that pic. he looked way younger when i saw him at moogfest a few months ago ;O

It's what happens when you spend 48hours every weekend in Berghain

I like this. It may not be all the way back from the boring comfy earthtone sweater that was Iradelphic, but it's a move in the right direction. Would have loved one more additional layer of Totem Crackerjack crazyfuckery on top, but I always want that, and almost never get it.

Guest trananhhung

It doesn't do anything for me. I find it pretty and that's it. It doesn't go anywhere, really. Yes, it has these small subtle changes in reverb and volume and whatever. But it's too vague. And I'm a big fanboy here. I think Clark lost the touch after TF. Let's wait for album.

I like this. It may not be all the way back from the boring comfy earthtone sweater that was Iradelphic, but it's a move in the right direction. Would have loved one more additional layer of Totem Crackerjack crazyfuckery on top, but I always want that, and almost never get it.

Guest BasDirks

It doesn't do anything for me. I find it pretty and that's it. It doesn't go anywhere, really. Yes, it has these small subtle changes in reverb and volume and whatever. But it's too vague. And I'm a big fanboy here. I think Clark lost the touch after TF. Let's wait for album.

For me it is where it's supposed to go from 0:00. Don't really want it to go anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I found this boring on first listen, but a few headphone listens tonight have revealed a lot more detail and depth. It is pretty and fun but it's also sonically interesting too. Really looking forward to the album!

It's what happens when you spend 48hours every weekend in Berghain. That goes for most of them. Boring.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I kinda feel this way too, wanting to like it more than I am. Maybe a few more listens are required before my wang unfurlas

I found this boring on first listen, but a few headphone listens tonight have revealed a lot more detail and depth. It is pretty and fun but it's also sonically interesting too. Really looking forward to the album!

Yeah I really love the textures and variations in the track. Proper lush IMO

It's what happens when you spend 48hours every weekend in Berghain. That goes for most of them. Boring.

how do you know what clark does every week-end? some respect please

Archived