IGNORED

New U2 Album Free via itunes!

Guest skibby

Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'd rather set my muff on fire than listen to that.

lol

Bono is such a hypocrite, doesn't even care about people immolating their own personal muffs, what a fucking humanitarian

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess you could say apple are working

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pro bono.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pro bono.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit. I came in here to simply write "Barf" in response to the subject, but you made me lol. Thank you, sir.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pro bono.

10/10

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pro bono.

i had an involuntary vocalisation looking at my phone

One of my friends unwillingly saw U2 live with his girlfriend but The Lord works in mysterious ways and luckily fate bestowed him with a mid-show Bono speech of inspiration and hope.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pro bono.

good solid lol

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pro bono.

A+ would look at screen again

Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'd rather set my muff on fire than listen to that.

Ironically, Bono would revel in the chance to make an inspirational, quasi-Christian "burning bush" lyric as a result so I'd consider something else if you're looking to show your disgust with U2.

FLOL

apparently, so I'm told, that most of u2's back catalog is in the higher echelons of the itunes download chart and this thread is in the watmmer top 3! Everyone's talking about it, which is better than obscurity. Seems as though it was perhaps a good idea after all......

Archived