IGNORED

Arca - Xen

Guest PaSaul

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest oldenjon

Really impressed with this album after my first listen.

Very much a refinement of what he was going for with the EP.

Title track is Killer

the next björk producer

Not to steal your thunder but In a recent interview with Pitchfork he mention been part of a team production along with other people... Was he playing the humble card?! Maybe.

Guest murphythecat8

I used to be a HUGE fan of his Stretch serie.

I find that album a big letdown. where is his hip-hop vibe and dirty vocals with crazy texture.

Besides a couple of great tracks, there some really weak tracks that go nowhere. Im really dissapointed.

the next björk producer

Not to steal your thunder but In a recent interview with Pitchfork he mention been part of a team production along with other people... Was he playing the humble card?! Maybe.

Kanye West' Yeezus & FKA Twigs' EP2 inter alia

• 2 weeks later...

I also really liked "Thievery" and had high hopes but listened to the album today and was a bit disappointed. It's only a first listen but the tracks sounded a bit empty to me, like they are instrumental backing tracks rather than tracks that can stand alone. I dunno, will probably change my mind after another listen.

I bought it and I don't like it. What to do. Can you return digital files? :/

2 late you payed for it man, now you gotta put some effort and time in this album

you could also check out his free mixtape &&&&&, maybe you'll like it more :sorcerer:

Guest trananhhung

I'll try reporting a problem on iTunes. Apparently they may refund me and take the files from my account. There's hope. I listened to half the album and started skipping tracks until the end. I won't listen to it again, I'm sure. I like the track which has the sexy big ass cgi lady doing cool moves and that's it. I thought the album would sound like that.

holy shit

I'll try reporting a problem on iTunes. Apparently they may refund me and take the files from my account. There's hope. I listened to half the album and started skipping tracks until the end. I won't listen to it again, I'm sure. I like the track which has the sexy big ass cgi lady doing cool moves and that's it. I thought the album would sound like that.

hi arca

Archived