IGNORED

Arca - Xen

Guest PaSaul

I bought it and I don't like it. What to do. Can you return digital files? :/

lol...

I'll try reporting a problem on iTunes. Apparently they may refund me and take the files from my account. There's hope. I listened to half the album and started skipping tracks until the end. I won't listen to it again, I'm sure. I like the track which has the sexy big ass cgi lady doing cool moves and that's it. I thought the album would sound like that.

... lol...

Got my refund!

... lol.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trananhhung

I'm quite happy with this refund policy. You can easily click something you don't really want. I don't think bleep allows something like that. iTunes gets a lot of hate but some their policies are quite reasonable. However, there's nothing avoiding people to download something, make a copy and then asking for a refund.

I'm quite happy with this refund policy. You can easily click something you don't really want. I don't think bleep allows something like that. iTunes gets a lot of hate but some their policies are quite reasonable. However, there's nothing avoiding people to download something, make a copy and then asking for a refund.

Apple or iTunes is a shit. I understand they want to pay you just to look good... because they are compressed files, not lossless files...

a shame son, a damn shame :cry: i think you are missing out on a great album that can't be judged in the half listen you gave it

i am dissapointed in you tranahhung!

but thanks for the i-tunes tip lol

Guest trananhhung

a shame son, a damn shame :cry: i think you are missing out on a great album that can't be judged in the half listen you gave it

i am dissapointed in you tranahhung!

but thanks for the i-tunes tip lol

Sorry to disappoint you. :( I really like the single but the rest is just so spacey and uneventful. And dare I say it's too high-tech digital? I'll give it a few more tries.

Guest trananhhung

Yeap, on your receipt there's a link for "report a problem" and then you can choose "I bought this item by mistake". Refund!

Dude, I've spent lots of money on iTunes. LOTS. It's my first time doing something like that. I'm not feeling any remorse because I won't do it again. Bought the album because I believe Ivan and I like the same stuff. Apparently, not always. :)

Guest trananhhung

Thievery is beyond good but I really don't care about the rest of the album. And the video is just perfect for the song.

I know what you're saying about actress, but actress sounds lo-fi to me, Ivan. Arca is too pristine. It sounds kind of new, though. I bet it will take us to interesting places. I'm hoping he brings the beats also.

Guest trananhhung

Ok. Saw the video for Xen. Everything's beginning to make sense. Ivan, you were right. It's not an immediate or friendly album, or maybe I was just expecting something else. I'm now feeling guilty about asking for my money back.

Ok. Saw the video for Xen. Everything's beginning to make sense. Ivan, you were right. It's not an immediate or friendly album, or maybe I was just expecting something else. I'm now feeling guilty about asking for my money back.

the unexpected is sometimes the best young grasshopper, i hope you learned a lesson here and that you appreciate the hot shit :braindance:

and yo where the hood at? i tought everyone would be drooling over this release on watmm :unsure:

Guest murphythecat8

the unexpected is sometimes the best young grasshopper, i hope you learned a lesson here and that you appreciate the hot shit :braindance:

and yo where the hood at? i tought everyone would be drooling over this release on watmm :unsure:

I dont get watmm, stretch serie from arca was totally ignored yet imo, it was much better then Xené

ill give this another listen, but seriously, I wished so much he would release more stuff like brokeup or manners ect.

I think its a good album all thing considered, but coming from arca, im profundly dissapointed. His melodic skills was very original previsouly while xen I find its not natural and organic: it sounds like hes trying to do something even more original then his mindbrlowing stretch series, but I feel Xen is not working.

that said, there a good couple of tracks in here!

Guest murphythecat8

SERIOUSLY, THE EDIT FUNCTION ON WATMM IS RETARDED. WHY CANT WE EDIT A POST AS MUCH AS WE WANT?

I dont get watmm, stretch serie from arca was totally ignored yet imo, it was much better then Xen

ill give this another listen, but seriously, I wished so much he would release more stuff like brokeup or manners ect.

I think its a good album all thing considered, but coming from arca, im profundly dissapointed. His melodic skills was very original previously while xen I find its not natural and organic: it sounds like hes trying to do something even more original then his mind blowing stretch series, but I feel Xen is not working; sounds off. I find the flow weird while the flow on stretch 2 is incredible, fast and dynamic as hell. imo, stretch 2 is one of the most original EDM ive ever heard. so yeah, this comes off a bit dissapointing!

Im glad arca getting the recognition and respect though, he deserves it. such a original artist. I also recommend his 2004 project (I forgot the name) he did when he was like 16.

that said, there a good couple of tracks in here!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived