IGNORED

Aphex Twin: View photos of the 3x LP edition of 'Syro', available to pre-order now

Joyrex

The artwork for Aphex Twin's 'Syro' has been designed by The Designers Republic in collaboration with Richard James. View photos of the packaging with a complete list of the costs associated with the album via Creative Review.

More on Warp.net

Aphex Twin / View photos of the 3x LP edition of 'Syro', available to pre-order now

Warp - Records - Aphex Twin - View photos of the 3x LP edition of 'Syro', available to pre-order now
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

They could be a bit more clear on what is the normal 3LP version vs. the limited edition one. We only see pictures of the limited one but that's not what is mentioned on Warp, bit misleading. I was almost getting hope I was getting that cool glass (?) thingy.

Guest beringelab

They could be a bit more clear on what is the normal 3LP version vs. the limited edition one. We only see pictures of the limited one but that's not what is mentioned on Warp, bit misleading. I was almost getting hope I was getting that cool glass (?) thingy.

yes :sad:

Guest Lysergist

What's new ? Not sure that it's the limited edition. If yes it doesn't worth the price, where is the silk ? The package is just a simple cardboard, that's why i think it's regular version, but the hologram box is too much for a regular version however, so... Warp please be more clear, two weeks we know this picture

What's new ? Not sure that it's the limited edition. If yes it doesn't worth the price, where is the silk ? The package is just a simple cardboard, that's why i think it's regular version, but the hologram box is too much for a regular version however, so... Warp please be more clear, two weeks we know this picture

The site Warp links to in that article says the hologram box is part of the limited edition, they dó mention it (probably correctly). Warp themselves make a mess out of it on their site and facebook.

Silk screen print doesn't mean the actual end product is silk

I found a guy on reddit who claimed that he want to an indie store in his area, where they told him that indie stores would ahve an exclusive version which is NEITHER the normal editon NOR the 400$ one

BS? or Fact?

Silk screen print doesn't mean the actual end product is silk

holy flol

Still no badger.

pretty much, we've seen this orientation of the record sleeves except for the close ups. False advertising in the thread title !! No front cover is no new photos !! rah rah rah !!

Archived