IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Minipops67 remix

Braintree

Thanks for listening, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Very cool. do you use elektron gear?

The only synth I added in was Native Instruments' FM8. There are some samples from random sound effects generators, though.

*jots it down*

I can respect your right to your opinion, but if you can't back up that opinion with a properly constructive critique, then you're just some turd on the internet spouting vitriol.

awful. like 'lets make in an hour a remix of a track that was made in hundreds of hours' was a good idea

Let's learn proper syntax and grammar in an hour.

just because there were no the or over or comma or colon and shift was not pressed and maybe some other bullshit rules that makes no difference because you understood what it was meant to say makes that statement invalid and your weak attempt to gain fame was legit

just because there were no the or over or comma or colon and shift was not pressed and maybe some other bullshit rules that makes no difference because you understood what it was meant to say makes that statement invalid and your weak attempt to gain fame was legit

I can't take your response seriously if you can't even put in the effort to describe your thoughts cogently and constructively.

Did you even take into account that I don't have the stems to this project? I went through and cut out the bits that I thought would make a good beat. I'm pretty much simplifying what was ornate in order to do what was unexpected of an Aphex Twin remix.

Archived