IGNORED

Is anybody doing music similar to RDJ's earlier work?

Alzado

I've been gearing up (literally,) to start sharing some tracks made with 90's gear, attempting to get a sonic palette close to Warps early/mid 90's style. (I just got a quadraverb for example.) here's a nod in that direction i made a few years back https://soundcloud.com/dvstch/fierra
More recently i've come close to some polygon window-esque acid scapes that I just need to master before sharing. Soon come.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[youtubehd]mYNX9EltV3k[/youtubehd]

from the same era but most afx non afx track i know

You can hear echos of so many other artists on that album - New Wave 3 could have come from the On EP or the back side of Donkey Rhubarb, Eaxade has Plaid written all over it, and you could hide Mokotryde on Key Nell and not bat an eyelid. Incredible album, can't remember the last time I saw anyone mention it

• 3 months later...

[youtubehd]mYNX9EltV3k[/youtubehd]

from the same era but most afx non afx track i know

You can hear echos of so many other artists on that album - New Wave 3 could have come from the On EP or the back side of Donkey Rhubarb, Eaxade has Plaid written all over it, and you could hide Mokotryde on Key Nell and not bat an eyelid. Incredible album, can't remember the last time I saw anyone mention it

This is a much better release imo http://www.discogs.com/Passarani-2099-It-Will-Be-What-It-Was/master/722454

He's got another track up

Fuck this one is great...sounds like its been recorded to cassette, would be nice to hear it in a fuller quality, but then maybe that might take something away from the grimey recording. hope theres more

fuuuuck this is good

perfecto

• 4 weeks later...

Archived