IGNORED

minipops sounds like my mental image of BoC comeback album (TH)

Guest capitan mission

Guest capitan mission

this thread is stupid

well, next time i will write about more serious stuff, like the lack of a coherent quantum explanation of gravitation, and the core problems of the actual standard model of physics. in fact i will like to talk about core problems in science and mathematics

forget about stupid thoughts about stupid music

I remember once creating a seriously absurd, cringeworthy thread in the Aphex forum, my advice captain mission is to forget about it and just hope the thread dies quietly. You seem to keep adding to it and digging yourself deeper into the hole lol.

Guest capitan mission

I remember once creating a seriously absurd, cringeworthy thread in the Aphex forum, my advice captain mission is to forget about it and just hope the thread dies quietly. You seem to keep adding to it and digging yourself deeper into the hole lol.

I give a shit :)

Guest capitan mission

arggghhhh!!!!! :biggrin:

a glutton for punishment it seems, each to their own lol

:D

in renoise forum there's a guy who is defending creationism!!! He really can take a lot hahaha

Guest BasDirks

the emotions of minipops have absolutely zero to do with the music BOC puts out. It's like saying Miley Cyrus sounds like a farting walrus, except less true.

Guest transmisiones ferox

xmas evet got something to do with amo bishop roden...those bassline stabs...I got the same feeling from both of them

• 2 weeks later...
Guest transmisiones ferox

Yeah on the surface, but thb it's far far away from them, xmas evet got more boc sound, than produk 29, because produk 29 sound cold comparing to boc and if so, it's on the surface and calculated, just want to say, Leave this jazz alone

Archived