IGNORED

So..wait, the Badger is in play?

awepittance

no i mean i thought it was determined that it was fake or a prank by someone, but obviously Joyrex wouldn't make it the Syro theme unless he knew *Somehow* the badger was going to be officially in play by Richard. At least that's my hope, i love it.

now let's talk about what kind of paper and what type of cellophane is being used on the packaging

Oh lol I understand.

I think people believe it's fake because of the old warp logo being on the artwork.

Joyrex said somewhere he wants to believe so it stays in the theme.

Now then, maybe the badger has nothing to do with Syro but instead one of the other supposed releases that will come out according to Richard in almost every interview he's been in in the last 2 months!

Same here. I wonder if that's the one he qualified as "experimental" in the interviews?

Seems like he references the same 3 in every interview: Syro (he says is the most accessible aka what we've come to expect from RDJ), an experimental one, and a third (sometimes said to be dancefloor oriented, sometimes other things etc).

im guessing it's the same one he referred to as 'electro-acoustic' in that spanish interview. The whole time I was thinking he meant something in the style of Pierre Henry, but now it seems like he was talking about the same robot-based work since the newer interviews he actually says 'electro-mechanical'

Archived