IGNORED

First post in this forum - newly finished breakbeat

zish

I call this "anti-minimalist". Busy, frantic, fun.

It isn't mastered, so some things may be a little bit distorted. It was tuned to my own (crappy) audio equipment. Apologies in advance.

[sc5]168035694[/sc5]

Song is fine, I won't offer constructive criticism yet though.

Have you read the rules of these forums yet?

http://forum.watmm.com/?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Please comment on existing content before looking for feedback.

cheers, happy watmming =D

Song is fine, I won't offer constructive criticism yet though.

Have you read the rules of these forums yet?

http://forum.watmm.com/?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Please comment on existing content before looking for feedback.

cheers, happy watmming =D

I have about ten comments in this forum prior to posting this. No problem though. I enjoy seeing new stuff.

Just to clarify, there's a difference between posting in general forums and posting in the EKT forums looking for feedback. General posting is differentiated from posting feedback on existing members tracks.

In general, we look for some posts or feedback on existing watmmers tracks in the EKT forums before posting our own tracks. I'm not a mod or any type of authority though so continue as you were, all good.

Don't be offended! Like I said, welcome to WATMM. Nice track =)

Cheers

Just to clarify, there's a difference between posting in general forums and posting in the EKT forums looking for feedback. General posting is differentiated from posting feedback on existing members tracks.

Hurrr durr. Sorry about that. I thought I had at least 11 posts in this forum (There are only 9).

Not offended. I didn't mean to come off like that anyway. It's all good. %-)

What's up. Thanks for sharing the tune. It was chill. Reminds me of something jazzy electronic like capitol k or kid spatula. Something with a K in it.

Thanks for the input! Maybe I should change the name to "Ratioknal Thought".

This track was pretty good! Listened all the way through. Fun, yo. Except yah- the melody stuffs are a bit loud, drowning out da beatz. Overall, though, got some original feeling vibez going on.

This track was pretty good! Listened all the way through. Fun, yo. Except yah- the melody stuffs are a bit loud, drowning out da beatz. Overall, though, got some original feeling vibez going on.

Yeah, it's a very busy song. lots of stuff going on all at once. It's really hard to mix it right.

Thanks for the compliment as well. We all try to be original. It feels great to see someone's (other than myself) impression, and have both "good" and "original" included.

Thanks!

Archived