IGNORED

CEEPHAX LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!

J3FF3R00

So stoked after the show on Friday. The museum was dope as hell (they had an albino alligator, rainforest, full-on aquarium and everything!) and the show was as awesome as I'd hoped. Andy was super nice afterwards and I got a quick word and a pic with him.

Who was rockin' the braindance shirt?

This guy! If you come to tonight's Oakland show, I'll be there rocking a Squarepusher shirt. Say hi!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So stoked after the show on Friday. The museum was dope as hell (they had an albino alligator, rainforest, full-on aquarium and everything!) and the show was as awesome as I'd hoped. Andy was super nice afterwards and I got a quick word and a pic with him.

Who was rockin' the braindance shirt?

This guy! If you come to tonight's Oakland show, I'll be there rocking a Squarepusher shirt. Say hi!

If only! Already made different plans for tonight a while ago. Gotta let me know how awesome the Oakland show is!

Hey Mike_H, pretty sure I saw you last night. Yeah, cool shirt. I was carrying around a scooter. There is a good chance I'll go to the thing in Oakland tonight. If I do I'll say hi this time!

I'm also trying to get my wife to join me. Do you know if the area is ok at night?

Hey Mike_H, pretty sure I saw you last night. Yeah, cool shirt. I was carrying around a scooter. There is a good chance I'll go to the thing in Oakland tonight. If I do I'll say hi this time!

I'm also trying to get my wife to join me. Do you know if the area is ok at night?

you really should go. Ceephax plays at 12:00 - 1:00am.

set Times:::ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

9:00PM - 10:45PM DJs

10:45PM - 11:15PM GO DARK

11:15PM - 11:40PM HI SCORES

11:40PM 12:00AM DJs

12:00AM - 1:00AM CEEPHAX ACID CREW

1:00AM - 1:30AM DIEM

1:30AM - 2:30AM DJs

✧(●ↀωↀ●)✧

Seriously the amount of fine watmmers attending the show in LA is enough to get me over my fear of being surrounded by half naked rich people. But I promised my wife we'd go to her friend's thing on Saturday. Maybe I can sneak in later? Argh

Yeah I can confirm the area is fine at night. Pretty quiet and one block from a bart station.

Looking forward to meeting you! I don't know the area at all...traveled from LA to go to these gigs!

Hoping to bring some good booze and meet some nice peeps. Should be a great event!

Then flying back to catch him at the standard. Craaaazy weekend...3 Ceephax shows back to back!!! I'm feeling a little European all of a sudden. :)

photossssssssssssss, i bet SPD's photos pwn those the london crowd dare call pictures of the event.

To find me at the Oakland show. Look for that hat at the bottom there. The neighborhood is a little ghetto but if you lock your stuff up it should be fine. It's right near the Oakland Museum. There will be all kinds of fancy good food trucks on 10th just a block or two away from the venue up until around 9:00. Free street parking after 6:00. Hope to see any of you there if this is your first show or whether I saw you last night.

post-627-0-36842900-1414194537_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-36340500-1414194560_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-11245700-1414194577_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-76433500-1414194599_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-36591000-1414194630_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-37130400-1414194649_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-81685900-1414194669_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-57316000-1414194689_thumb.jpg

post-627-0-72900500-1414194741_thumb.jpg

photossssssssssssss, i bet SPD's photos pwn those the london crowd dare call pictures of the event.

To find me at the Oakland show. Look for that hat at the bottom there. The neighborhood is a little ghetto but if you lock your stuff up it should be fine. It's right near the Oakland Museum. There will be all kinds of fancy good food trucks on 10th just a block or two away from the venue up until around 9:00. Free street parking after 6:00. Hope to see any of you there if this is your first show or whether I saw you last night.

nice pictures, thank god it's not First friday in Oakland tonight.

see you there!

nice pictures, thank god it's not First friday in Oakland tonight.

see you there!

:beer: Indeed man. Will seeya. :smile:

Seriously the amount of fine watmmers attending the show in LA is enough to get me over my fear of being surrounded by half naked rich people. But I promised my wife we'd go to her friend's thing on Saturday. Maybe I can sneak in later? Argh

I called The Standard. Confirmed for pool party. Not stoked to be taking my shirt off but ok let's have some Ceephax Acid

LOL C'mon guys, just because it's poolside doesn't mean you are required to disrobe. Also, the attendees of these parties always vary based on the entertainment / party. It's not likely to be a bunch of aspiring actors and actresses lounging around. I get the sense it will be a tad more gritty than that.

That being said I love The Standard pool. Already spent a couple days there this summer and it's always a nice time. If you plan to sneak booze in, conceal it well under your clothes. they usually check purses / bags on the way in but I've never had a pat-down.

Ceephax NEVER comes to CA... you gotta get out to this thing.

I have much stronger aversion to fully clothed rich people walking around with glasses of wine and not giving a fuck about ceephax

I have much stronger aversion to fully clothed rich people walking around with glasses of wine and not giving a fuck about ceephax

lol, valid point. will more likely be surrounded by roller derby types who would be appreciative of ceephax, though.

pls ceephax, stay a while.

amazing set in oakland last night. a little on the sausage fest end but good crowd regardless. ITs a little bit of a faux pas though to have a warehouse party not allow you to bring in your own booze (technically you could but they had a door guy looking through bags). never been to babeland before, it was a cool space.

apparently the organizers originally approached Riddim (in my mind the best sound system in oakland for electronic shows) but riddim can only go to 2am now

edit: good to see you albeit briefly SPD

Standard venue wasn't great for really getting wild to Ceephax but he played a great set. I brought a buddy who had only heard Ceephax a couple times when I played him but really liked the set.

I wanted to go to the handbag factory but said buddy had work in the morning. anybody go? did it get wild?

amazing set in oakland last night. a little on the sausage fest end but good crowd regardless. ITs a little bit of a faux pas though to have a warehouse party not allow you to bring in your own booze (technically you could but they had a door guy looking through bags). never been to babeland before, it was a cool space.

apparently the organizers originally approached Riddim (in my mind the best sound system in oakland for electronic shows) but riddim can only go to 2am now

edit: good to see you albeit briefly SPD

Ditto man. Was a crazy night. We'll chill and chat sometime soon I hope. Beerz?

Archived