IGNORED

syro u473t8+e [piezoluminescence mix]

Guest isaki

incredible track here. can see why it was title track. seems to sample percussion from taking control ( or atleast uses the same drum machine )

3 minutes in the song just gets mad. 3:45 it breaks down into a very complicated/simple melody... i love Syro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the only title track I can think of on an aphex twin album.

none of the other albums have a title track do they?

full length albums, nope

Guest cult fiction

The album isn't called Syro u473t8+e NOW IS IT?

top track btw, on headphones I love how there are pretty much always at least two incredibly complex synth lines going on in either ear.

The middle tracks on the album all sound really great on headphones, not coincidentally they were all made in the bedroom

Guest transmisiones ferox

Yes this track is something what I expecting from new Aphex Twin, the russian voice is totally weird, now I get it, WEIRD and thisis new Aphexx Twin, welcome onboard !

they sort of represent that manic yet hyper disciplined control he has over his machines, and the range of his ideas and the speed at which he can lay them down in a track full fresh hand-crafted sounds. it's amazing, really... like those hyper-speed "drill" tracks from drukqs... those and these 3 tracks are his true sound, and i love it!

Guest transmisiones ferox

they sort of represent that manic yet hyper disciplined control he has over his machines, and the range of his ideas and the speed at which he can lay them down in a track full fresh hand-crafted sounds. it's amazing, really... like those hyper-speed "drill" tracks from drukqs... those and these 3 tracks are his true sound, and i love it!

yeah agree,

what drukqs track you refer bro?

yeah. top tune. def. one of my faves from the album. second half is top notch in its entirety, imo. first half needs to grow a little. minipops is awesome. but the xmas tracks everyone seems to rave about...meh. it's a bit kitsch in my ears.

Guest murphythecat8

definitely one of the best song in syro, if not the best!

The progression is incredible. its like a exploration of soundscape. I ike the liquidity and feel in the song. Its never too fast or intense or too slow either or too repetitive. The ending is a masterpiece.

I love syro!

Archived