IGNORED

syro u473t8+e [piezoluminescence mix]

Guest isaki

I'm literally obsessed with this track. The acid in there has something unique I never heard before. It's scratchy, funny, cute, melancholic, funky... so much at the same time. And then this breakdown at the middle of the track, where the whole thing suddenly becomes sooooooo soft. This is pure beauty.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Fukin hell!!!!!!!

So this is pretty much the only track I listen to from syro now - I'm sure it would've been metz but I played it to death via YouTube so there's a lesson to to be learned there!

But man, what a track. What a great track!

Imo this would've made a grat EP... Track's 6-9.

Now we're all done with a full LP release, who's hoping for a kickass EP huh???

Rich man, make it happen.

You have the power lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xend0156

Great song for bedroom dancing. I also used to skip it, but it was just the first minute or so that turned me off so I'd forget that the song is great. It still surprises me.

Guest Bourbon Surf

Imo this would've made a grat EP... Track's 6-9.

It would have been great if tracks 6-9 were on one vinyl instead of split between 2 on the LP.

• 1 year later...

When the album first came out it was my least favorite track,i was finding it weird and i did not get it.

But i thought to myself...It must be me im just not getting it people are raving about it on watmm.

A few months later i finally get the brillance of this track,it really grew on me.So good.Worth the wait and multiple listening.

The one intriguing thing I noticed about this track was how prominent the noise bursts are in the ending third yet I didn't notice them at all on what must have been 100s of more casual listens before. Crazy stuff.

Beginning is super funky. Then at 3:20 there's that lovely sublime breakdown... and then some fucked up random melodic nonsense? and then.. the melody from circlont6 again? OK! Love this track.

• 5 months later...

Listening to this track now @work: gold medal winner of the Braindance Olympics. In the "f-word me this is some great shit!"-category.

In contrast: elseqs is mostly horrible background music to work to. Sorry. Can't focus on both work and the tunes. Elseq is an either...or kind of deal. Gold medal in the "yes, I can stick my head up my arse while listening to this and be on a different planet" category.

Archived