IGNORED

SYRO Lyrics guessing thread

andihow

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It's clear from this thread that RDJ acheived exactly what he wanted. The 'lyrics' are distinct enough, yet blurred enough that the listener projects their own meanings onto the songs, and noone is wrong.

Except for Circlont/fz intro, which is undeniably "CASIO FZ".

I think the lyrics 'slut whore' can be seen as critical to the newly described activity known as 'slut shame'

Further illustrating this point would be the seemingly ambiguous context of being juxtaposed with musical tones which themselves are rhythmic and harmonic in their apparrent nature.

Refer to the Aphex Twin 'Syro' for more discernment.

• 5 months later...

Nice thread!

I asked someone I know who speeks russian to try to figure out the first part of "syro u473t8+e [141.98][piezoluminescence mix]"

The part she could figure out was "the renewal of sound", can anyone confirm this?

Nice thread!

I asked someone I know who speeks russian to try to figure out the first part of "syro u473t8+e [141.98][piezoluminescence mix]"

The part she could figure out was "the renewal of sound", can anyone confirm this?

Someone who understands Russian claimed it to be this, which sounds about right to my ears (not that I read Cyrillic, but you can have Google Translate read it for you to get an idea what it should sound like) and fits with the title of the casio track :

Псевдо растяжение звука во времени / "Pseudo stretching of sound in time"

I'm still surprised that with all the new members signing up in the wake of Syro and the SC dump there hasn't been anyone to decipher MARCHROMT30A, which sounds like Russian too and some parts of it seem like they should be intelligible to someone who understands the language.

Nice thread!

Someone who understands Russian claimed it to be this, which sounds about right to my ears (not that I read Cyrillic, but you can have Google Translate read it for you to get an idea what it should sound like) and fits with the title of the casio track :

I'm still surprised that with all the new members signing up in the wake of Syro and the SC dump there hasn't been anyone to decipher MARCHROMT30A, which sounds like Russian too and some parts of it seem like they should be intelligible to someone who understands the language.

Are we talking about the same track?

• 3 weeks later...

I had my girlfriend listen to marchromt30 and she said it's too unintelligible to really make out, and Russian is her first language... so I'm stumped on that one

Don't know if this has already been suggested but are the first words of the circlont6a track:

"Kanye West said"

Anyone hear this?

And what a great track that is...

Don't know if this has already been suggested but are the first words of the circlont6a track:

"Kanye West said"

Anyone hear this?

Hahahahaha

That's all I'll hear now!

"Kanye West said"

Anyone hear this?

well punch my royal ball i hear it 2, nice one!!

tumblr_mxxth6l95g1sgdbw4o1_500.gif

Nice thread!

Are we talking about the same track?

Sorry I must have missed this post earlier, but yeah the first part of my post was about the intro to "syro u473t8+e..." which I think is what you were talking about too.

• 9 months later...

On minipops it says : "Argentina is marijuana" twice

Disgusting, fucking house (music) in a club with a slut whore bitch that was flirting with aphex. The rest is russian and sumerian annunaki

ask him on soundcloud time tourist!! :lol:

I just posted the question on Soundcloud, hope he sees it... Maybe we can uncover the greatest diss ever :D

I'm fairly sure it's "Casio FZ", just like in the track proceeding it, but psuedo-stretched in time using some homemade granular synthesis. :)

ask him on soundcloud time tourist!! :lol:

I just posted the question on Soundcloud, hope he sees it... Maybe we can uncover the greatest diss ever :D

I'm fairly sure it's "Casio FZ", just like in the track proceeding it, but psuedo-stretched in time using some homemade granular synthesis. :)

time tourist asked him and he replied that it was casio FZ

lol still a hillarious twist from tourist his fantasie that he heard kanyeee west said

Archived