IGNORED

SYRO Lyrics guessing thread

andihow

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the vibe i get from minipops is they sound like piss-takey "rock the party" electro lyrics, just like Cylobs "Rewind"... just more mangled...

like an ironic statement of intent for the album.. "weee paar-ty very haaaard with you" (then reversed/interchanged a few words), "time to make you freeeak to the sound" etc etc

4 bit 9d api+e+6 around 0:12

''Pretty senpai...''

:)

tumblr_mbjyu811fy1qj3ej9.jpg

b-b-but i only have a midi controller! it's not as if i want rich-san to n-n-notice me or anything!

one night i was listening on headphones, it was late and i was pretty tired. wasnt pay close attention, but then somewhere it seemed like i clearly heard the phrase 'it all happened so fast'. really clearly, and it had a pretty creepy sound to it. but i couldn't be bothered to remember what track it was and havent been able to find it since. couldve been in my head...

edit- ok someone already mentioned it on the first page. good to know im not going crazy

thoughts on lyrics:

minipops

downstairs, someone there, ......sssss dynamite. person is.......and everything syro. turns a guy beyond........theres a beer three step from there? lol......and then RIIIISE (like phoenix from ashes, like aphex from "13" years sleeping, getting from O to A, filtering style) and then " ...aphex twin that happens in past now is open..."

and after: first he sings something with s in the end "sss with ye", then without s, when vioce becomes more clear

i actually think he sings slightly different lyrics, but sounding very alike. so fans can argue. or there's no clear lyrics at all

something like : EEEEEE "plastic happen call sss with ye / nothing i been cought with ye". slightly different accents

i still sing "E, where do i belong with you". i know it's not it, but i dont care)

same with produk29 - she says cold / hole / whore, club / back up / but you kinda expect her to sing same thing, cause it's kinda same mushup sample. but it's not. however im not sure anymore. it would be cool thou.

in pseudotimstretch you see FZ in the name of track, so your brain strarts hearing or imagining that he "sings" fz, but it's reset

and something else

forgot the main idea - lyrics is blurred and your brain is drawing missing parts on his own, depending on your experience, knowledge and accosiations.. when you are on liquid, same thing happens with visuals - filters collapse and brain is showing you your subconcioness instead, trying to put back the picture of the world you get used to. oh my english bad

i swear, when i was on syro, i heard every word clear as day, especially russian, but now i dont hear it anymore. i got the whole idea of words and lyrics, it's very honest and beautiful, but nuances are still missing. hope someday we will know the truth.

yes most people can make out the second half.

first bit of minipops below:

Come and see me, See where I am
Watching people..innn Sccccotlannd
Doesn’t really take much too happen heeeere, apart from the best entity…Syro.
Eeeenter the mind, you’re falling deeper stuffcrugrubopleengloppbblendrublendrolley
Dodging meat hooks, ummmm I can’t think of anything else really stupid, I know

i admit i do get abit thrown after the.. stuffcrugrubopleengloppbblendrublendrolley scrambled line ;)

The lyrics for Produk are most certainly and always have been:

"Fuc-fucking house

..disgusting, nasty slut! ([simultaneously]: And I *unintelligible*...)

-ing whore (laughter),

Like, we were at (in?) that club...

-fucking house,

Disgusting, nasty slut! ([simultaneously]: And I *unintelligible*...)

....fucking whore (laughter),

Like, we were at (in?) that club..."

If you don't believe me, check the stereo difference. That's the real shit. Rich must have had a tape recorder during a party or a dinner or something, and was recording a woman telling a story about another woman being a "disgusting, nasty slut" at some club.

Could be, but her accent seems to pretty consistent and therefore I wouldn't understand why "hell" would sound like "howls" coming from her. Seems like a stretch. Plus, there are other words overlaying the very end of that clip, so it could really be either interpretation.

Also, perhaps they were playing "fucking house" music at "that club"?

Honestly, I think either hell or house could work in this situation, although "fucking hell" is much more likely.

Archived