IGNORED

Insane 320 gigapixel photo of London

Ifeelspace

I think I found a man dismantling a bike for parts... there's a pile of wheels next to him... holy shit, it looks like he's actually hacksawing it!! Cool, 5 minutes into playing around with this and I've already discovered my first crime. That zoom function is mighty.

It starts with pictures then once you get used to that it becomes moving pictures. Full Time Surveillance is on its way. Big Brother will be watching.

This is probably old old news, but i find this picture to be quite good. I've had 10 mins fun just zooming in on folk

http://360gigapixels.com/london-320-gigapixel-panorama/

This is pretty cool, I'd seen the Tokyo one and another of Prague, but not this one.

Doing a night shift in the prison I work at, it's 3am atm.

I just showed this to my colleague and we managed to find the prison and locate the wing we're currently sitting in.

Shit's cray.

(obviously you can do that with google earth and stuff but this was different somehow)

That's amazing. Bit disappointed I can't find anyone masturbating though.

Haha.

This picture is phenomenal. I too, was scouring for sordid things. I was actually amazed at how few people are out and about though.

Archived