IGNORED

wedding processional musix

Guest petr

aye yo wattup guise, long time no c ;)

i wanted to reach out here in case i was getting tunnel vision - i'm trying to decide what to walk down the aisle to, trying to something very beautiful

also trying to make people weep *HARD*

right now thinking squarepusher - tommib because its classic n cute

any other suggestions tho?

lmk thanx

x

pet

congrats on getting married!

i think tommib would be perfect, but if you're looking for alternatives you might want to consider something from saw2, like lichen or rhubarb.

thanks hoodie <3

I played some ambient stuff at my sister's wedding. I was looking for stuff that was emotive, minimal enough to colour the room without distracting too much, but also not so minimal as to be indiscernible. might work for you. Eluvium in particular would be really nice.

Congrats! Being married is awesome.

I'm not big on weddings though so I would probably go with something like Detroit Grand Poobahs - Sandwiches or DJ Assault - Ass n Titties.

Then again Avril 14 is a killer song.

But you could follow it up with Altar of Plagues and really getdatpatésterted.

Have fun (=

I don't know if I should post the wedding processional/reception mix I did for my wedding back in April, because then my wife could identify me on here and she'd probably leave me when she digs up old posts about m[REDACTED]

Congrats, petr!

Seriously, I wanted to slightly fuck with expectations so the "march" bit was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiw9nageo9w

I don't like Canon in D really, but that Eno variation alters something so familiar it's become a cliche and brings out all the hidden tension and feeling and hope. It was kinda intense but it worked really well. For us. IMO.

Archived